1. Hey Guest, looking for Virtua Fighter 5: Ultimate Showdown content? Rest assured that the game is identical to Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown so all current resources on here such as Command Lists with frame data, Combo Lists and the Wiki still apply. However, you can expect some VF5US specific changes to come soon!
    Dismiss Notice

Event Square

Discussion in 'Quest, Kumite and Items' started by Kapu, Jul 25, 2003.

1. Kapu

Kapu Well-Known Member

Does anybody know conditions to unlock all event square tornaments. i got all emblems, 100% in every arcade. i've finished every event square tornament on first place. the ones that didnt appeared are <font color="yellow">AM2 Cup</font> and <font color="yellow">Ultimate Battle</font>
    btw. my lion got about 850 fights and he's <font color="red">Sentinel</font>. maybe i have to get to the champ rank???
    ps. i finished also W.M.A.C II
    Help /versus/images/graemlins/confused.gif

2. HiddenEvil

HiddenEvil Well-Known Member

Hmm, that's a tricky one. You certainly don't need to be a Champion to open them up. I got them all long before I was a Champion.

The new tournaments usually appear for me after completing certain quest missions. Have you completed most of the quest missions?

3. Myke

Myke Administrator Staff Member Content Manager Kage

PSN:
    Myke623
    XBL:
    Myke623
    Have you been completing the Quest Orders? From memory, completing quest orders unlock various things, such as tournaments at Event Square.

4. Kapu

Kapu Well-Known Member

[ QUOTE ]
    Myke said:

Have you been completing the Quest Orders? From memory, completing quest orders unlock various things, such as tournaments at Event Square.

[/ QUOTE ]

i've completed all of them /versus/images/graemlins/frown.gif

5. Anton

Anton Well-Known Member

You unlock things like venus fight,wrestlers battle,combo maniax and other stuff .
    does anybody know what you get for doing quests like do 20 or 30 throw escapes cos i cannot do them.

6. Kapu

Kapu Well-Known Member

i said that i've done all tornaments except those two(AM2, Ultimate).
    For doing those quest you'll gain only cash(1500-3000)

7. StoneColdSerb

StoneColdSerb Well-Known Member

I unlocked the tournaments in question after winning the WWMAC and then going back completing the quest orders that I had not yet completed. I think I got AM2 Cup, for example, in the 2nd Arcade. The Ultimate Battle came later but I cannot exactly remember. I really don't understand why you haven't got them yet. But you definitely do not need to be champion.

8. Kapu

Kapu Well-Known Member

well, it looks like i'm not the only one who got this problem...

[ QUOTE ]
    Okiron said:
    (...)and i didn't suceed in finding all the mode in the event, i missed the Ultimate Battle and the Am2 cup(maybe if i have all the emblem am2, but don't know for the ubatttle...)

[/ QUOTE ]

9. Anton

Anton Well-Known Member

I unlocked all of the Event Square things and if you complete all of them with the first place you unlock battle mode.this is a mode you can turn on in a option[6]settings[6]game. you can play event square missions like the seesaw game in VS.

10. Kapu

Kapu Well-Known Member

so... /versus/images/graemlins/confused.gif

11. StoneColdSerb

I was just at a mate's and we unlocked Ultimate Battle and Mirror Match (the final two for his game) as we were there. It'll probably annoy you but I thought I'd tell you anyway. I was playing Brad, ranked Protector, 93.1% Win Ration (540/40) in the Beginner Difficulty of the Pal version of the game. UB and MM were unlocked for ABSOLUTELY NO APPARENT REASON. I was playing away and decided that I couldn't be bothered trying to complete that stupid wall breaking quest of the final arcade and just cancelled a match to go back to the map screen. I, however, somehow was awarded the above tornaments. I repeat: I did not get any orbs, nor emblems, nor items nor anything I could tell you in that particular game. I just played for about 5 or 6 matches. Here is my completen rating immediately after getting the tournamenst. I wrote them down coz I feel your pain. Maybe it'll help: Wallpapers 55/84, Emblems 103/153, Items 61,2%, Players 66.3%, SW West, 95.5, CS Bay Area 62.2, SW South 67.4, CS Plant Area 47.8, SA Midtown 55.4, SA Uptown 46.9, SW North 66, SW East 95.3. I really have no idea how that tournament stuff works, because it was definitely different when I played it for the first time. Good Luck.

12. Kapu

Kapu Well-Known Member

thanks dude. i ulocked some of previosus tornament in same way(no practicular reason /versus/images/graemlins/grin.gif). anyway i think its just a matter of time(i hope) when those mising tornaments will appear.
    btw. what # of days passed in your game??

13. StoneColdSerb

Hey buddy, I'm not entirely sure how many days had passed coz we have continued playing since then. But it was somewhere between 45 and 51. Hope that helps.

14. Anton

Anton Well-Known Member

What is the whole point of days passed in the game at all? it says date eg.43.does it do anything?

15. LM_Akira

LM_Akira Well-Known Member

It just shows you the amount of time you've been playing roughly ( within the games of course!).The "days" of your quest through the vf arcades as it were.Mines up to 221 but I seriously doubt anything will be unlocked by reaching a certain number or anything.

16. Kapu

Kapu Well-Known Member

[ QUOTE ]
    StoneColdSerb said:

Hey buddy, I'm not entirely sure how many days had passed coz we have continued playing since then. But it was somewhere between 45 and 51. Hope that helps.

[/ QUOTE ]

one more question: what about your "longest winning streaks" in various arcades? maybe this got something to do with event square tornaments... /versus/images/graemlins/confused.gif

17. Anton

Anton Well-Known Member

My AM2 and Ultimate battle unlocked after i did some quest.i think it is make your opponents attack miss you 10 times in a row.try it

18. Kapu

Kapu Well-Known Member

read this and this one more time. i've explained all there...

19. Anton

Anton Well-Known Member

well i unlocked it that way... /versus/images/graemlins/frown.gif

20. StoneColdSerb

Here are the winning streaks you asked for, but as you will, notice, they are not that great, because I tend to check out new items as soon as I get them.

SWW 33wins
    CSBA 23
    SWS 11
    CSPA 16
    SAM 10
    SAU 9
    SWN 16
    SWE 19

Take it easy, and do let us know when you finally get those damn tournaments, coz there really does not appear to be a really consistent underlying system here.

PS: what does "Soca" stand for/mean?