1. Hey Guest, looking for Virtua Fighter 5: Ultimate Showdown content? Rest assured that the game is identical to Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown so all current resources on here such as Command Lists with frame data, Combo Lists and the Wiki still apply. However, you can expect some VF5US specific changes to come soon!
    Dismiss Notice

Event Square

Discussion in 'Quest, Kumite and Items' started by Kapu, Jul 25, 2003.

1. Kapu

Kapu Well-Known Member

Thanks man!
    my winning streaks are not too good(in few arcades even under 5!!!) and maybe this is the key. if anything happens i let you know guys. thank again.

ps. Alexandre "Soca" Carneiro has a black belt in bjj and he is patron of our academy. he's a great teacher and bjj fighter. a couple of days ago he reached to finals in brazilian jiu jitsu world championship(mundial). omt. Vanessa and Goh are using some moves from bjj /versus/images/graemlins/grin.gif

2. StoneColdSerb

StoneColdSerb Well-Known Member

Good luck.
    And its good to see bjj continues to spread.

Take it easy.

3. Driadyte

Driadyte Member

So...has anyone figured out how to unlock the AM2 Cup and the Ultimate Battle? Those are the only two I'm missing. I'm Guardian right now, the only quests I haven't done are the two throw escape quests, I've beaten everything else. Still don't have em.

4. Ryo_Hazuki

Ryo_Hazuki Member

This is really starting to annoy me... I have 700 wins with Akira with the rank Guardian... and still no tournaments pop up!!! My fingers are beginning to hurt from playing as Akira in some of the harder arcades.... entering a million throw escape commands, recovery commands, and stagger recover is making this a bit painful... but it'll be rewarding if the tournaments magically pop up in two minutes (AM2 Cup and Ultimate Battle)

-EDIT :

I just unlocked them... magically... from completeing like at least 5 hours more worth of quests... lol

I don't know how... but it just happened...

The date is 064 I've got 734 wins and my rank is Guardian I've collected all the orbs once.

don't know what else to say...

5. Driadyte

Driadyte Member

What quest did you finish when they unlocked?

6. Ryo_Hazuki

Ryo_Hazuki Member

the quest in the last arcade where you have to break 40 walls... but I hear it's different for everyone... I supose it's more of a required amount of quests to do for you to unlock them...

7. DRE

DRE Well-Known Member

I found this at gamefaqs:

[ QUOTE ]
    First you have to win the kakutoshinseki II/WMAC II tournament. Then defeat any one of the bearers of the first 10 AM2 emblems in the emblem list. 7 of these AM2 bearers are listed under the SPECIAL section in the player list, while the other 3 can be found in SEGA AREA MIDTOWN; pochi sara - Sarah, ikei no ken - Wolf and taku*an - Akira (Japanese names, not sure about the US ones).

Once you defeat any one of them, AM2 Cup tournament will be unlocked.

[/ QUOTE ]

I hope that helps.

8. Kapu

Kapu Well-Known Member

this sound a little strange /versus/images/graemlins/blush.gif

btw. i thing most people got AM2 tornament b4 they finished WMACII... but its sure worth trying

9. DRE

DRE Well-Known Member

This is the only definite way I know how to unlock "Ultimate Battle" and "AM2 Cup". You only have to defeat one character with the AM2 emblem. Afterwards, just exit the next match and both tournaments should be available.

10. Driadyte

Driadyte Member

Yeah, I checked out gamefaqs too, found pretty much the same thing. I had already beaten WMAC II, so I just went back to old arcades and went for 100%. Eventually I found a Shun Di with an AM2 emblem, beat him, and the AM2 Cup was unlocked. So was the Ultimate Battle, but that unlocks when you have everything else.

11. Kapu

Kapu Well-Known Member

YEAH!!! it works. at last i unlocked that tornaments!!! thank you so much DRE /versus/images/graemlins/grin.gif

12. Goro

Goro Well-Known Member

Hey I got the AM2 cup, but i was wondering how you unlock the Wrestler's Battle,Venus Cup, and Mirror Match.

13. GTO

GTO Well-Known Member

u hvnt done a lotta quests hav u? /versus/images/graemlins/grin.gif haha u gotta go some quests for them to unlock

14. Goro

Goro Well-Known Member

k cool thats what i thought, well im off to do some quests =) thanks

15. Myke

Myke Administrator Staff Member Content Manager Kage

PSN:
    Myke623
    XBL:
    Myke623
  16. Ryadus

Ryadus Well-Known Member

I guess you must now face some AM2-team's guys. When I faced 10th Dan D.K. (Lau Chan) it unlocked!
    D.K. has purple orb so he is special. Try this! /versus/images/graemlins/grin.gif