1. Hey Guest, looking for Virtua Fighter 5: Ultimate Showdown content? Rest assured that the game is identical to Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown so all current resources on here such as Command Lists with frame data, Combo Lists and the Wiki still apply. However, you can expect some VF5US specific changes to come soon!
    Dismiss Notice

Everyone with a high VF4 Rank/Record Read This!

Discussion in 'Console' started by Tai_Ji_Quan, Apr 25, 2002.

1. Tai_Ji_Quan

Tai_Ji_Quan Member

2. Tai_Ji_Quan

Tai_Ji_Quan Member

Anyone got a good record?

3. sayow

sayow Well-Known Member

<font color=yellow>You have a lot of honest and humble people here, Tai_Ji_Quan. Don't expect too many people to come out of the woodwork like they do at other sites boasting about their achievements vs. a somewhat rigid AI. In one of the posts, even some of the big tournament players have memory cards that sport only 3rd Kyu through 1st Dan player profiles.

You might have to be more specific about what you mean by a "high VF4 Rank/Record" or "a good record"...</font color=yellow>

4. Tai_Ji_Quan

Tai_Ji_Quan Member

that can be done
    If you have a high win/loss record

5. Myke

Myke Administrator Staff Member Content Manager Kage

PSN:
    Myke623
    XBL:
    Myke623
    Your website

Tai_Ji_Quan, just a few notes regarding your website:

On each page I visit, I'm presented with a Save dialog for the background mp3 file. Very annoying.

On a more important note, it is extremely impolite to use other people's work on your site without having obtained their permission first. The story lines for all the VF4 characters are direct copies from VFDC, which were orginally translated by SummErs. I strongly suggest you PM him and ask if it's OK to use his work on your site, otherwise you should take it down.

6. CreeD

CreeD Well-Known Member

I have a high king record, 16,577 wins and 0 losses with jeffry.

PS: I just tried the site and it doesn't come up.
    Did you take it down or something? One trick you can use for tripod sites that makes them a lot easier on the eyes: replace the page's .htm or .html extension with .txt ... it will still show up as a web page, but tripod doesn't mess with text files and force ads into them. I'm sure they'll figure it out eventually, but until then...

7. Jebus

Jebus Active Member

Wow Creed, is that really your record ?

Anyhow I just wanted to tell you that your site doesn't work. Maybe it just doesn't work for me, I tried to PM you but you didn't reply, so.....

8. skuall

skuall Member

"I have a high king record, 16,577 wins and 0 losses with jeffry. "

wow, that's insane.
    after i got to high king with lion i have no desire to play with the computer anymore, my record is 720-61
    need a second controller and some people to play hehe

9. CreeD

CreeD Well-Known Member

ehehe I lied just to make a point, some scrubs are sure to lie and give fake records. It's a nice idea, but without any way to prove it, it's not too useful.

My actual jeff record is like 1200 wins and 96% win rate, high king. But really, I can't be proud of that... when I start to lose I just f+K+G until RO or wall combo.

10. CreeD

CreeD Well-Known Member

The site's down a lot... I used to be really shy about taking my FTP down, but not so much lately. The computer's gotta be used for other stuff and when the FTP's maxed out, the rest of the PC goes to hell. So I shut down for a bit until everything useful is done. Anyway! It's a good idea to use an FTP program, wake up sometime before 10:00 AM, and queue up a bunch of files to download. If you start FTPing from me at around 7:00 AM eastern, the server will generally stay up for at LEAST another 12 hours.