1. Hey Guest, looking for Virtua Fighter 5: Ultimate Showdown content? Rest assured that the game is identical to Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown so all current resources on here such as Command Lists with frame data, Combo Lists and the Wiki still apply. However, you can expect some VF5US specific changes to come soon!
    Dismiss Notice

[Evo PS2] Where did my sphere go?

Discussion in 'Quest, Kumite and Items' started by 3of19, Mar 24, 2003.

1. 3of19

3of19 Well-Known Member

I had 5 spheres and lost my white one to a highranked Lei Fei. When I faced him again, he didn't have it anymore... Do all spheres you lose to the comp just disappear into thin air? In the previous version they kept them...

2. Shundi_05

Shundi_05 Well-Known Member

Hm.....

U can buy the white one at the shop.

3. 3of19

3of19 Well-Known Member

Not really. You can only buy the white one if you don't have any spheres. It says so in the shop.

4. maddy

maddy Well-Known Member

Even in Ver.C, spheres do disapear. I guess computer

also play each other. (not sure at all)

In VF4 Ver.C, I once lost to PK Akira and lost one one

of my spheres. At the very next battle, I faced him again

, but he didn't have the spehere that he took from me.

It was weird. /versus/images/graemlins/crazy.gif

5. Pai_Garu

Pai_Garu Well-Known Member

Sorry man, I was pretty hungry. And those spheres looked tasty...

mmm~~~ thought it was an egg... /versus/images/graemlins/crazy.gif

6. replicant

replicant Well-Known Member

The sphere goes to the winning player. The computer also simulates to some extent them playing other opponenets. So basically when you face them again they might not have the sphere, because they lost it to someone else as well. So you have to fight whomever has the sphere which is kinda random to get it back.