1. Hey Guest, looking for Virtua Fighter 5: Ultimate Showdown content? Rest assured that the game is identical to Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown so all current resources on here such as Command Lists with frame data, Combo Lists and the Wiki still apply. However, you can expect some VF5US specific changes to come soon!
    Dismiss Notice

EVO2003 Live Results

Discussion in 'Tournaments and Events' started by Shou, Aug 8, 2003.

1. Kimble

Kimble Well-Known Member

Go Myke!!!

2. Myke

Myke Administrator Staff Member Content Manager Kage

PSN:
    Myke623
    XBL:
    Myke623
    [ QUOTE ]
    GodEater said:

Was there seeding done or was it a straight jump to the pools?

GE

[/ QUOTE ]

There was only regional seeding done.

3. replicant

replicant Well-Known Member

EVO2003 Unofficial Results for Top 3

This hasn't been fully confirmed, but several people have reported on IRC that the Top 3 are as follows.

1. Chibita (Lion)
    2. Ohsu Akira (Akira)
    3. Ryan Hart (Kage)

I was hoping that Myke would get Top 3, but we'll wait for confirmation on these results. Anyways I give mad props to Myke for Final 8 and a thumbs up to the other competitors.

4. GLC

GLC Well-Known Member

Re: EVO2003 Unofficial Results for Top 3

I was hoping for Myke to place higher but oh well... pretty much everyone in #vfhome predicted 1. Chibita 2. Ohsu, so no surprise there /versus/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

5. BK__

BK__ Well-Known Member

HAHA!! well done ryan! if those are correct...

well done to all who took part too, i expect lots of media and reports from people.. as per usual, ryan has his name near the top.. and his kage is one heck of a wepon when it gets warmed up.. /versus/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

6. RandomHajile

RandomHajile Well-Known Member

i wonder if his ka-ge is as hot as his t-3000 kage? i used to think he was stronger with akira an jacky in vf4/evo!

7. Jide

Jide The Super Shinobi Silver Supporter

PSN:
    Blatant
    Official Results

1st: Chibita (Lion)
    2nd: Ohsu-Akira (Akira)
    3rd: Ryan Hart (Kage)
    4th: Neo Tower (Jacky)
    5th: Nuki (Aoi)
    5th: Kofu Megane (Aoi)
    7th: Maddog-Jin (Jacky/Lei-fei)
    7th: Myke

Well done to all contestants i heard the finals were HOT!!!!

8. RagingSilver

RagingSilver Well-Known Member

Re: Official Results

wh0a cool, chibita ACTUALLY won a trny! Gr8 2nd to Oshu and a well deserved 3rd from the mightiest UK player, Ryan.

I wonder how Odu would fair in that trny if he went with Ryan. In my eyes Odu is equal to Ryan. /versus/images/graemlins/wink.gif

Oh and I wanna see video clips soon! and make sure they're viewable to d/l, I wanna watch, lol

9. CreeD

CreeD Well-Known Member

*zzzZ* chibita actually has won 2 or 3 that I know of... the popy tournament and lion title matches for example.

I also can't wait to see footage. Which of you evo2k dudes captured it?

(I can see it now. Everyone looks at spotlite. Spot turns to brisal... "captured? I thought you captured it". Brisal turns to myke "didn't you cap it?" Myke throws his hands up)

10. akiralove

akiralove Well-Known Member

XBL:
    JTGC

I've got footage, I've already turned a good chunk of it into watchable clips, but now I have to go to work, later tonight I'll start DCCing it to whoever can host, so figure it out and be on IRC after 9pm Cali time.

Spotlite

11. replicant

replicant Well-Known Member

Woot! I can't wait to see.

12. supergolden

supergolden Well-Known Member Content Mgr El Blaze

Hey Spotlite,

I can host all the videos.. I'll be on IRC, and should auto accept DCC even if I'm not there... If you get them to me I'll upload them ASAP...

-Alex