1. Hey Guest, looking for Virtua Fighter 5: Ultimate Showdown content? Rest assured that the game is identical to Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown so all current resources on here such as Command Lists with frame data, Combo Lists and the Wiki still apply. However, you can expect some VF5US specific changes to come soon!
    Dismiss Notice

EVO2003 VFDC Roll Call

Discussion in 'Tournaments and Events' started by Myke, Jul 2, 2003.

1. Yuki-sensei

Yuki-sensei Well-Known Member

I'll be there; but under a different name. look for "Kusanagi" on my name card.

2. thebradSHow

thebradSHow Well-Known Member

Re: chibita!

If I were to go, I would be leaving probably the Tuesday before hand, it would probably take quite a bit of time (possibly more than a day) but I'd be staying at least until Sunday. It would be one hell of a road trip. /versus/images/graemlins/grin.gif

3. Shadowdean

Shadowdean Well-Known Member

This adam?

4. Llanfair

Llanfair Well-Known Member

Josh. That's Kazu.

cheers.

5. Shadowdean

Shadowdean Well-Known Member

Your high, no its not..says at least 2 nyc peeps

6. Myke

Myke Administrator Staff Member Content Manager Kage

PSN:
    Myke623
    XBL:
    Myke623
    EVO2003 Team Japan

<font color="orange">ANNOUNCEMENT:</font> VF Japanese Players confirmed so far

- Chibita
    - OhNuki
    - Ohsu Akira
    - Neo Tower
    - Kofu Megane

7. TexasLion

TexasLion Well-Known Member

XBL:
    JunoSynth
    Re: EVO2003 Team Japan

Man, we're all dead. This will be fun. /versus/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Seriously, this is awesome news. My first taste of Japanese playing. Can't wait!

8. kungfusmurf

kungfusmurf Well-Known Member

/versus/images/graemlins/frown.gif /versus/images/graemlins/frown.gif /versus/images/graemlins/frown.gif /versus/images/graemlins/frown.gif /versus/images/graemlins/frown.gif /versus/images/graemlins/frown.gif /versus/images/graemlins/frown.gif /versus/images/graemlins/frown.gif /versus/images/graemlins/frown.gif /versus/images/graemlins/frown.gif /versus/images/graemlins/frown.gif /versus/images/graemlins/frown.gif /versus/images/graemlins/frown.gif /versus/images/graemlins/frown.gif /versus/images/graemlins/frown.gif /versus/images/graemlins/frown.gif /versus/images/graemlins/frown.gif
    AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!

9. sanjuroAKIRA

sanjuroAKIRA Well-Known Member

So....who's bringing the ointment?

10. ONISTOMPA

ONISTOMPA Well-Known Member

[ QUOTE ]
    sanjuro said:

So....who's bringing the ointment?

[/ QUOTE ]

Lol c'mon guys where's the spirit. If you go in thinking ''there's no way on earth that I'm going to win'' you're giving your opponent the advantage in advance.

Hey yo who wants to share a room, for the discount rate thing at Shilo Inn ($80 a night for 4 ppl= $20 per head). If I come I'm coming solo, so if you're a group of three or if you're also coming solo and want to get the discount rate by grouping up then holla back. I can't afford paying a C note a night by myself. I'll sign up only when the plane ticket is booked and everythings lockdown concerning the hotel and all. Hurry I think the 30th is the last day for this deal.

If not then again good luck !!
    Fuck the ointment LOL Eye of the tiger baby !

11. Zero-chan

Zero-chan Well-Known Member

Koufu's going to be there. I'm seriously going to go off and cry now.

Somebody, anybody, PLEASE help a girl in serious need. (;_;)

12. OffBrandNinja

OffBrandNinja Well-Known Member

That's gonna be nasty with those guys coming. Also, possibly chalk up another from Baton Rouge. My booty Kage might be making an appearance.

13. BK__

BK__ Well-Known Member

damn, i envy you guyz, nobody has ever really visited the UK to challenge us, (well, except for ice-9's appearence back at VF4B), geez, i wish i could get a chance to even see these guyz spar in front of my face!

well, actually, i'm not 100% jelous yet, BunBun and Kyasao aint on the list... that would be a real KILLER.

14. archangel

archangel Well-Known Member

same here really but if Tschikimo (yeah i know i spelt his long ass name wrong) then i would be pissed. But the ones that are coming are great anyway.

15. maddy

maddy Well-Known Member

[ QUOTE ]
    Bare_Knuckle said:
    well, actually, i'm not 100% jelous yet, BunBun and Kyasao aint on the list... that would be a real KILLER.

[/ QUOTE ]

Well, I think.....

- Chibita
    - OhNuki
    - Ohsu Akira
    - Neo Tower
    - Kofu Megane

Actually, this list of players can be an enough killer.

This is so good to be true. /versus/images/graemlins/shocked.gif

16. ice-9

ice-9 Well-Known Member

I'll be back to London in September!

As for this tournament...whether I can make it or not will hinge on my U.S. visa (timing issue as I need to first apply for a higher priority Schengen visa).

17. Pai_Garu

Pai_Garu Well-Known Member

Any one going from norcal that wouldn't mind me carpooling with them? gimme a pm or find me on irc plzzzzz... /versus/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

18. OffBrandNinja

I'm confirmed. Add another redneck to that list.

19. sanjuroAKIRA

sanjuroAKIRA Well-Known Member

I'm sorry OBN, is your neck still red from last night? Be sure to put some ointment on it. Apply the balm slowly with your left hand then with your right hand in supple counterclockwise strokes, pet....I'll just PM you /versus/images/graemlins/shocked.gif

20. OffBrandNinja

Yea. Next time, I pick the lube. You always get that shopper's value shit.