1. Hey Guest, looking for Virtua Fighter 5: Ultimate Showdown content? Rest assured that the game is identical to Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown so all current resources on here such as Command Lists with frame data, Combo Lists and the Wiki still apply. However, you can expect some VF5US specific changes to come soon!
    Dismiss Notice

Evo2k3 Character Change Petition.

Discussion in 'Tournaments and Events' started by PhoenixDth, Jul 5, 2003.

1. PhoenixDth

PhoenixDth Well-Known Member

Over some discussions here in the SoCal / LA region, most of us if not all, would prefer a NO CHARACTER CHANGE RULE for EVO2k3. That means one character all the way to the end of the tournament.

I would like to know what other people from other regions that are ACTUALLY ENTERING THE TOURNAMENT thoughts are, so we can have something in the favor of the majority.

2. imf

imf Well-Known Member

Well, I'm not entering for sure at this point, but I'll vote for no char change anyway. = )

3. TexasLion

TexasLion Well-Known Member

XBL:
    JunoSynth
    What do mean IMF, you can't make the tourney? How about the other FL guys?

And even though I was planning on using 2 or 3 in the tourney to change things up some, I'm open to whatever you guys decide. Either way I got no complaints. So I guess I'm neutral in the matter, which makes this post kind of useless since I didn't vote either way. Sorry. /versus/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

4. akiralove

akiralove Well-Known Member

XBL:
    JTGC
    I'd also like to see people stick with one character for the whole thing, Japanese style.

Spotlite

5. Myke

Myke Administrator Staff Member Content Manager Kage

PSN:
    Myke623
    XBL:
    Myke623
    Ditto for no character change.

6. sanjuroAKIRA

sanjuroAKIRA Well-Known Member

For some reason I thought this had already been resolved.

Pick 'n stick por favor.

7. Pai_Garu

Pai_Garu Well-Known Member

Just Do It!!!!!!

as in.. no character change plz..
    /versus/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

8. Shadowdean

Shadowdean Well-Known Member

I honestly could not give a shit either way...I never have in competitions, but seeing as that everybody else wants no char. change, throw my vote in for that.

9. PhoenixDth

PhoenixDth Well-Known Member

Well considering how everyone misinterpreted the rules at TiT. Im just hoping we get everything cleared up now before we have to worry on the day of the tournament. Seems like we're leaning toward NO CHARACTER CHANGE.

btw who is it im supposed to submit this petition to ?

10. Myke

Myke Administrator Staff Member Content Manager Kage

PSN:
    Myke623
    XBL:
    Myke623
    I'll pass on the message to SRK staff and try to have game rules ammended to reflect this.