1. Hey Guest, looking for Virtua Fighter 5: Ultimate Showdown content? Rest assured that the game is identical to Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown so all current resources on here such as Command Lists with frame data, Combo Lists and the Wiki still apply. However, you can expect some VF5US specific changes to come soon!
    Dismiss Notice

Evol2k2 Gathering Thread

Discussion in 'Local Scene' started by UnCauzi, Apr 3, 2002.

1. UnCauzi

UnCauzi Well-Known Member

Just wondering how many VF players from here will be appearing at Evolution 2002? For those who don't know what that is it's a huge tournament being held of capcom games at UCLA. It's probably the biggest organized tournament in the USA. I know, I know, it's not a virtua fighter tournament but if there are some VF players going we can meet up and bash some heads sometime while we're up there. I know some of the people like Tragic and some others from North cal may be down? Let me know what's on your minds.

2. Hayai_JiJi

Hayai_JiJi Well-Known Member

Man when I brought this up to you about a month ago on IRC you said fuck VF:) If I go I am down. I think there might be a big gathering this summer though. If that happens fuck Evo:)

3. Shag

Shag Well-Known Member

PSN:
    ShagPSN
    XBL:
    Shagnificent
    I doubt you will find many SRK players playing VF man. But who knows?

There is a slim chance I'll be going. /versus/images/icons/crazy.gif