1. Hey Guest, looking for Virtua Fighter 5: Ultimate Showdown content? Rest assured that the game is identical to Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown so all current resources on here such as Command Lists with frame data, Combo Lists and the Wiki still apply. However, you can expect some VF5US specific changes to come soon!
    Dismiss Notice

Evolution 2022 (side event)

Discussion in 'Tournaments and Events' started by Mech, May 2, 2022.

1. Mech

Mech Active Member

2. MadeManG74

MadeManG74 Moderator Staff Member Tournament Manager Silver Supporter

I won't be able to help personally (different countries etc), but @adamYUKI and @cobratron might be interested?

3. Mech

Mech Active Member

4. RayBlade

RayBlade Well-Known Member

Hey Mech,

I can provide up to 2 ps4 pros w/full dlc. I’m already signed up to help support and run brackets. I do suggest 2 more ps4s (ps4 pro if possible) though.

5. RayBlade

6. RayBlade

Reminder: For those coming to EVO, please pack a ps4 setup for casuals in the byoc room if possible. I can’t see how many have entered atm, but I feel that we’ll beat the 30 something entrants from 2019.

More screens/setups = more eyes on the game.

I can see potential growth for the game, but it begins with you (all players).

#evo2022 #vfes #vf5us

MadeManG74 likes this.
  7. RayBlade

Last edited: Jul 21, 2022
  8. RayBlade

Entrants stand at about 26 players for now. 7FF5FD70-AFAD-4292-AF9D-18C1D1BEB4DE.jpeg

MadeManG74 likes this.
  9. RayBlade

10. RayBlade

Looks like Vf has 32 entrants, which is around the same number as EVO 2019 ~

Evo 2018 had 60 entrants.

I wonder how many cousins joined at the last minute?

Attached Files:

11. MadeManG74

MadeManG74 Moderator Staff Member Tournament Manager Silver Supporter

Quite a few people were signing up in the last week or so for 2019 IIRC.

12. RayBlade

13. Mech

Mech Active Member

14. VFhayato

VFhayato Well-Known Member

Do good guys and win! I wish I can make it to events like this but money is tight

15. Mech

Mech Active Member

16. Mech

Mech Active Member

VF could use more commentators if you're there and are available. If you can help out sign up on the form as a commentator for VF and say Mech referred.
    https://vortexgallery.moe/volunteer

VFhayato and RayBlade like this.
  17. RayBlade

Reminder: Please bring a ps4 setup if possible (console & monitor) - VF will not start until Saturday 4pm, and I’m certain that ppl want to do warmup/casual/mms before that.

cobratron likes this.
  18. RayBlade

jimi Claymore and VFhayato like this.
  19. cobratron

cobratron Well-Known Member Gold Supporter

As usual we will have a salty vf suite. I'm only bringing one console this time so it would be cool if guests can bring theirs. I'll have two of my trusty evo monitors. And can always use the room's tv if needed.

RayBlade and ChiefGutti like this.
  20. SNAKE BOSS

SNAKE BOSS Well-Known Member

Just want to say good luck to everyone going to this event. I will not be able to go to this one do to financial reasons. Maybe in the future. Once again good luck and have fun.