1. Hey Guest, looking for Virtua Fighter 5: Ultimate Showdown content? Rest assured that the game is identical to Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown so all current resources on here such as Command Lists with frame data, Combo Lists and the Wiki still apply. However, you can expect some VF5US specific changes to come soon!
    Dismiss Notice

Exchange Pointers...

Discussion in 'Junky's Jungle' started by jt1akira, Oct 23, 2001.

1. jt1akira

jt1akira Well-Known Member

HiHi I am new to this forum and was wondering if anyone here uses Akira or Jacky...would like to discuss the combos of Akira n Jacky as shown in the movies of the tournaments...tried the combos but some did not work out perhaps cos I did it wrongly or I m lousy...:)...anyway I play Akira and Jacky in AMK Funland as well as Bugis...started playin VF3 at AstroPolis a few back with many guys out there...wondering if they are also back in the game...was in fact working in the Arcade at that time...played all day long with the Vf3 maniacs...those days...

2. SummAh

SummAh Well-Known Member

If u want to know any of the old birds are back in the game
    head into Jamboree..look at the " looking for cheap VF4 places in SG" Singaporeans galore there~

Incidentally, please read the announcement that is in the Jamboree board...U CANNOT MISS IT...IT IS THE 1st THREAD~~~~~~~~~~~

For more updated combos or clips..go to
    www.tbzone.co.kr ( let me warn u 1st..if u got cable..go DL em clips..if u are using a 56k..proceed at the risk of ur own sanity)

If those tourney clips are the ones released a few months back..those combos u are having problems with are more than likely not gonna work because that was Ver A...most of us are playing Ver b

Again..it would help for u to describe the combos if u need help~

Welcome back to the fray....prepare to become broke n desperate..the evil that is VF

<font color=red>~~~ ' IRC
    I Repeat Classes!/versus/images/icons/mad.gif~~~'

3. jt1akira

HiHi Summers...glad to see someone reading my thread and replying at the same time...okie sure...seen the thread....yar...guys like Colin Chris his brother as well as the rest of the gang...we played together in the past...long time nvr contact n see them liaoz...dunno if they are back in the game as well...saw kiat playing...the only survivor of the group...sort of...kekeke...

Regarding the combos...I m not too sure when was it released...anyway the combos like Akira f,b P+D , d P+K , f,f P , d/f K+G , f+P , b,f,f P+K....i could get everythin on but the character dun seems to float after i dash him...the last three moves dun seems to get in...unlike in the movies...perhaps due to the fact that it is Ver A or watsoever....as well as Jacky P+K , P , K followed by d/f P P P...dun seems to able to turn ard to add the extra damage...anyone keen to clarify??

4. SummAh

SummAh Well-Known Member

Ah give it up
    those are Ver A combos~
    FWIW..I am damn sure the Jacky combo no longer work

I haven't gotten around to playing Akira with any real 'depth' yet..so I cannot say for sure if it's u 'stuffing up' or it's due to different Versions

But anyway..I'm more inclined to believe it's due to different Versions.

5. jt1akira

A pity that they dun work...as it adds a lot of damage in it...by the way...which character u play and where u play??perhaps i seen u b4...

So do u know of anywhere to dl the latest VerB movies??
    dun wish to cling onto combos that dun work anymore...

6. SummAh

SummAh Well-Known Member

James...why would I give u a URL to older Versions of the game?

just go to the site I told u to in my very first relpy~

And no..there is no way u would have seen me b4...cause I have been in Australia for the past ten yrs.../versus/images/icons/smile.gif

7. feixaq

feixaq Well-Known Member

James... hey, I *think* I remember who you are! But... we should move this thread to the Jamboree forum...

[​IMG]

8. jt1akira

Hi FeixaQ...u r...??u know mi??reply mi back....:)

9. feixaq

feixaq Well-Known Member

Send me an ICQ at 5836001 or email me at feixaq@pobox.com /versus/images/icons/smile.gif

[​IMG]