1. Hey Guest, looking for Virtua Fighter 5: Ultimate Showdown content? Rest assured that the game is identical to Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown so all current resources on here such as Command Lists with frame data, Combo Lists and the Wiki still apply. However, you can expect some VF5US specific changes to come soon!
    Dismiss Notice

Farewell from nWo

Discussion in 'General' started by Chief_Flash, May 15, 2015.

1. Chief_Flash

Chief_Flash Well-Known Member

XBL:
    T1L ALL AR3 0N3
    [​IMG]
    It pains me to announce that 1FK has decided to hang up the stick for good. And since 1FK will part ways with the VFC, 1fk_FB shall follow as well. With that said, @Jacko and @adamYUKI now hold the flame of matrix, they shall rape you as we have done in the past. We can no longer intervene with the VFC. I wish that all of you may find your VF Jesus as Sensei Tim did in Jami San. May the scrub be with you VFDC!

Attached Files:

IcKY99 likes this.
  2. Ytpme_Secaps

Ytpme_Secaps Well-Known Member

XBL:
    Jami San
    Tim just likes me cuz I dont abare too much and he can beat me, and it makes him feel better. For this I am his Jesus.

3. Craigbot

Craigbot Well-Known Member

XBL:
    Craigbot
    @Chief_Flash...you're taking a break from VF and you'll be right back here. You, quit? :ROTFL:

Chief_Flash likes this.
  4. MakiLeSushi

MakiLeSushi Well-Known Member Content Mgr Vanessa

PSN:
    MakiLeSushi
    XBL:
    MakiLeSushi
    hm, i don t like this, we re not done yet...

Chief_Flash likes this.
  5. DK

DK Well-Known Member Content Manager Jean

If you quit now, you are no better than tricky... please dont leave us during these dark times :(

VFhayato and Chief_Flash like this.
  6. leftylizard

leftylizard Well-Known Member

XBL:
    blue mouthwash
    " if so powerful you are...why leave?"

BlackGeneral and Chief_Flash like this.
  7. KrsJin

KrsJin Well-Known Member

Boo ; ; Right as I decide to come back. Take care man. Hope you do come back at some point. Maybe VF 6?

Chief_Flash likes this.
  8. Stl_Tim

Stl_Tim Well-Known Member

I'll miss you most of all scarecrow.

Chief_Flash likes this.