1. Hey Guest, looking for Virtua Fighter 5: Ultimate Showdown content? Rest assured that the game is identical to Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown so all current resources on here such as Command Lists with frame data, Combo Lists and the Wiki still apply. However, you can expect some VF5US specific changes to come soon!
    Dismiss Notice

fastest K0???

Discussion in 'Junky's Jungle' started by D34TH, May 31, 2002.

1. D34TH

D34TH Member

I was just wondering what the fastest ko time u guys &gals have .+++++++++++ I got a 5.7 sec ko in kumite w akira against shun.

2. HighKing

HighKing Well-Known Member

I got around 6 seconds against dural in Kumite once.

3. NeoTokyo

NeoTokyo Active Member

I have found a way to beat your opponent with Akira within 5 seconds. my record is 4.89 seconds.
    the reason why I post this thread is that I saw a thread on this board about a guy who had claimed a record by beating his opponent in 6 seconds. first I thought 6 seconds, holy shit. that is fast. but now I have found a way you can do it within 5 seconds and actually it isn't that difficult but it requires some timing!

here is the way I found.

begin your movement with fukko then follow up with modiefied palm strike, then do the
    Jouho Shouso. now your opponent falls to the ground , jump on him and hit him with a punch.
    after you get up charge your Chouzan Housui to the fullest and let go.
    if your hit your opponent you got an excellent victory within 5 seconds!

in short

( L,D/R + P , R+P, L,R+P, U+P, wait till you get up then press L,R,P+K to Charge. and just let it go when your opponent gets up.

just try it out guys see it works for you. maybe you got even a faster win. if so, please post it here!

tnx

4. Tetra

Tetra Well-Known Member

I got like around 5 secs too with akira. SDE(MC) -> DJK.
    Opponent quickrise. Run up to him b,f+p+g(hit wall) -> p, k -> b,f,f+p+k -> d/f+p.

5. HighKing

HighKing Well-Known Member

Are you being sarcastic against me NeoTokyo!?

6. NeoTokyo

NeoTokyo Active Member

sarcastic??? no way man, sorry if you took it the wrong way. for me it was just a challenge to see if I can do it faster. and besides that you did it in Kumite mode. and I did it in Arcade mode, which is a lot of difference and more difficult. so don't take it the wrong way.