1. Hey Guest, looking for Virtua Fighter 5: Ultimate Showdown content? Rest assured that the game is identical to Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown so all current resources on here such as Command Lists with frame data, Combo Lists and the Wiki still apply. However, you can expect some VF5US specific changes to come soon!
    Dismiss Notice

Fastest times VF?

Discussion in 'General' started by Hayai_JiJi, Apr 26, 2001.

1. Hayai_JiJi

Hayai_JiJi Well-Known Member

I know this doesn't really matter but I am curious so I thought I would ask (now note I posted this thread in the general forum so as not to offend our easily offended colleagues with this newbie-esque post) what is you fastest time for completing Virtua Fighter 3tb normal mode on the Dreamcast? Mine is something embarassing like 6m50s with Aoi:( now please note how many rounds and level of difficulty mine is on hardest with three rounds.

Under the surface of the most jaded cynic lies a dissappointed idealist- George Carlin

2. uk_kid

uk_kid Well-Known Member

no, no - decent topic i suppse (for those of us with no/very little competition).
    i will post mine soon.
    not my last post after all....GLC was right as per fucking usual :)
    i stopped enjoying VF because of my incompetence at playing the 2 characters i love/loved (akira and kage). i have now switched to lion and i'm enjoying it again. god bless the little bastard :)