1. Hey Guest, looking for Virtua Fighter 5: Ultimate Showdown content? Rest assured that the game is identical to Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown so all current resources on here such as Command Lists with frame data, Combo Lists and the Wiki still apply. However, you can expect some VF5US specific changes to come soon!
    Dismiss Notice

fav.Character

Discussion in 'General' started by vf5jason, Jan 7, 2007.

1. Vortigar

Vortigar Well-Known Member

Vanessa

(Seems I'm not alone on that one...)
    I've played mainly offensive style with her from day one (something most didn't I've noticed). I really love those slamdown hooks (d+K,P,P or f+K,K,P,P), even if you don't land too many of them. But primarily I like her gameplay because she can be used in so many ways. Not only because of def or off style but also on basis of throws, string mixups, hit and run, constant pressure. She may not be the best at any of them, but the fact is she can pull all of them quite well. And she does it all so brutally, especially for a girl, its just too good.

Goh and Brad are constantly at each others throat for the runner up position in my book. Maybe come VF5 I can make up my mind between the two. (I really love Lion's fighting style, but I just can't get over his whiny voice.)

And:
    welcome DoA-peeps!

2. change mine to Goh coz i like him better than Kags, he got better moves and i like Judo ...

3. KrsJin

KrsJin Well-Known Member

This has become the exact same situation for my runner up as well lol. And funny enough it use to be Lion for me, until these two came along.

4. wasted

wasted Well-Known Member

Shun for me.
    I find him to be a rewarding character who gives back. It's hard to explain, with Shun it feels like there is always evolution going on when you progress with this character

5. Decca_

Decca_ Member

I prefer Wolf above anyone else.

High risk and High reward, is the way I enjoy playing the most. Though I will give El Blaze a go, he might become a favorite of mine too.

6. lotrzyna

lotrzyna Well-Known Member

Kage with all his ninja theme /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/cool.gif

Akira but he is not cool anymore in VF5 /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/frown.gif so will probably be replaced with Eileen or 'Eru Bureizu'

7. Sebo

Sebo Well-Known Member Content Manager Taka Content Manager Jeffry

PSN:
    Sebopants
    what What WHAT?!

LIES!

8. DancingFighterG

DancingFighterG Well-Known Member

Yo, this is DancingFighterG. I love Shun, Brad and I'm feeling Eileen style. Shun is by far my favorite due to his creativity, Brad because he just talks a lot of shit and Eileen because her style is really really cool!!

9. tribaL

tribaL Well-Known Member

dfg, always starting his posts the same way.

i don't really have a fav character yet. they all kind of piss me off one way or another.

10. Dashwolf

Dashwolf Well-Known Member

I'm surprised at so few kage replies haha

don't be shy now :p you guys are addicted to ninjas and tft

11. tonyfamilia

tonyfamilia Well-Known Member

I hate Kage and his patented "I'm Kage, bitch!" slap. That shit hurts!
    (lol, Unsafe Dan)

12. Dan

Dan Well-Known Member

Kage is evil, evil I say.

tonyfamillia: yeah I found this pic from a vacation with family to Hawaii and I was like "OMGZ kage d/f P, OWN3D!"

13. sanjuroAKIRA

sanjuroAKIRA Well-Known Member

i'll pick akira first for vf5. maddy you know you will too.

14. vfcypriot

vfcypriot Well-Known Member

akira and lau. best of the best!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

15. Griever

Griever Well-Known Member

PSN:
    Griever_PL
    For me it's Akira even if I'm not "the best" using him. I fell in love with Baji, and actually any fighting style with single, but powerful punches.... maybe sometimes 3 in succesion :p

And of course... Knee... but as a repeller (I know, I know), beacuase I can't do it often... I just CAN'T!

Goh, for those quotes of his, for his Knee, and 3 hit throws /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif
    (If you do them all in one round, and they all hit counter, the guys owned, dead, cold, check it if you don't believe me).
    There was also always Brad, Jeffry, Sarah and Leifei, fighting for the 3rd and 4th place, but I already know that in VF5 it's going to be Brad:)
    Sarah and Leifei still keep fighting, but Jeffry is gone... I just don't like him in Vf5 anymore /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smirk.gif Sorry Jeff, but.... Start running NOOOOW!!! (gotta check Blaze though)

16. azrael

azrael Active Member

Main:Aoi
    Fun: Kage

17. coup_de_grace

coup_de_grace Member

To be honest, there are some I like better than others, but I don't know if I can pick a favourite. I mean... DAMN. I love them all so much. I use Aoi the most though, so I guess she'd technically be my favourite. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif

18. scorpion

scorpion Active Member

allways - Vanessa =) i love her!

19. mukojin88999

mukojin88999 New Member

Sarah She's hot and fast

20. White_Worm

White_Worm Well-Known Member

Vanessa, because I'm the type of player who has a lot of trouble commiting to just one character. With Vane, its like having 2 characters in one. The most versatile character in VF, imo.

My other favorite characters are Aoi, Jeff, Shun, Wolf, and Akira. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif