1. Hey Guest, looking for Virtua Fighter 5: Ultimate Showdown content? Rest assured that the game is identical to Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown so all current resources on here such as Command Lists with frame data, Combo Lists and the Wiki still apply. However, you can expect some VF5US specific changes to come soon!
    Dismiss Notice

Favorite chacters?

Discussion in 'Junky's Jungle' started by Jacky_X, Sep 24, 2001.

1. Jacky_X

Jacky_X Member

My favorites are: Jacky,Sarah,and Kage.

2. Kaede

Kaede Active Member

Mine are Lion and Lau

3. Jacky_X

Jacky_X Member

Oh, I forgot to mention Lion.

4. Guest

Guest Guest

Definitely Sarah, with Lion coming in a strong second (perhaps because I'm no good at Lion, hmmmm).

5. sugoi

sugoi Member

Jeffry all the way, Wolf is my distanced second favorite

6. BK__

BK__ Well-Known Member

mine is AKIRA...

second is... lau / wolf

then.... lion / kage

7. Jacky_X

Jacky_X Member

I always find Akira hard to play as.

8. Drunken_Master

Drunken_Master Well-Known Member

Shun Di i always get my ass kicked when playing him and am a lot better with jacky but i am never going to give up being good with the old man :)

'Hah whats next attack of the drunken cats' Wong Fei Hong from Drunken Master

9. Sudden_Death

Sudden_Death Well-Known Member

hi, /versus/images/icons/smile.gif, i just wanna know what's the purpose of this? /versus/images/icons/smile.gif im just curious /versus/images/icons/smile.gif thas all. /versus/images/icons/smile.gif

oh btw theres a poll option you can use here. /versus/images/icons/smile.gif

/versus/images/icons/smile.gif /versus/images/icons/smile.gif /versus/images/icons/smile.gif /versus/images/icons/smile.gif /versus/images/icons/smile.gif /versus/images/icons/smile.gif

[​IMG]