1. Hey Guest, looking for Virtua Fighter 5: Ultimate Showdown content? Rest assured that the game is identical to Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown so all current resources on here such as Command Lists with frame data, Combo Lists and the Wiki still apply. However, you can expect some VF5US specific changes to come soon!
    Dismiss Notice

FEET BRIBE VOL.3 - VF4 EVO TOURNAMENT IN TROCADERO - BACK TO BACK!!!

Discussion in 'Tournaments and Events' started by Tsuujin, Oct 9, 2003.

1. BK__

BK__ Well-Known Member

Re: FEET BRIBE VOL.3 - VF4 EVO TOURNAMENT IN TROCADERO - BACK TO BACK!

yo!. i want a copy of the 2 on 2 tourney also, so count me on the list! /versus/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

btw, yeah, the SS was good sound advice, but that were'nt in the finals i'm afriad. to be honest, i was starting to hezitate listening to advice as well as conditioning my situation, but i knew what you had to say was very smart. In the finals, i finally got used to the stick and started to move around more, there were some heavy throw escaping going on too, but i felt as though i had to abuse high damage combos!.

btw, yeah, i noticed in ver.A, the back combos are screwed, the one u suggetsed (SS ~ low P ~ knee) is actually pretty weak combared to SS ~ PP ~ knee (70 odd dmg) which normally woks on every one other than lion, shun & jacky, even on jeffry & wolf you can do SS ~ P ~ knee for a couple of pts extra /versus/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

my low throw setups were dead in that tourney, normally i can read situations better... but i knew you could have probably finished that tourney yourself ryan.

2. stalwartsamurai

stalwartsamurai Well-Known Member

OH MY GOD!!!!!!!!!! DID I HAVE A GOOOOOOOOOOOOOD TIME!!!
    WOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!! /versus/images/graemlins/grin.gif /versus/images/graemlins/grin.gif /versus/images/graemlins/grin.gif /versus/images/graemlins/grin.gif /versus/images/graemlins/grin.gif /versus/images/graemlins/grin.gif /versus/images/graemlins/grin.gif /versus/images/graemlins/grin.gif /versus/images/graemlins/grin.gif /versus/images/graemlins/grin.gif /versus/images/graemlins/grin.gif /versus/images/graemlins/grin.gif /versus/images/graemlins/grin.gif /versus/images/graemlins/grin.gif /versus/images/graemlins/grin.gif

That was one of the best events i've attended /versus/images/graemlins/grin.gif(apart from the VF3tb tournment when namco station was still open /versus/images/graemlins/grin.gif)

I had so much fun /versus/images/graemlins/grin.gif and respect to everyone who turned up /versus/images/graemlins/grin.gif, which made it a really lively atmosphere /versus/images/graemlins/grin.gif /versus/images/graemlins/grin.gif.

Shout out to all the new face teams, big up yourselves /versus/images/graemlins/grin.gif.
    And shout out to everyone you all played well.
    Shout out esp to Delune who graced us with all his cute characters and making it down from Singapore /versus/images/graemlins/cool.gif BIG UP.

Im still trying to get over extremely cute event (still naturally high /versus/images/graemlins/laugh.gif)

(McDonalds advert voiceover)
    Im lovin' it /versus/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

3. Saurian

Saurian Well-Known Member

[ QUOTE ]
    (McDonalds advert voiceover)
    Im lovin' it

[/ QUOTE ]

TEEF! /versus/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

I'd love to come down for this stuff - but them twats in Troc banned me for some fuckries that had nothing to do with me. Not only that - they made up a whole load of next shit aswell - banged up in my yard while you manz is having tournaments >_<

[​IMG] I'm hatin' it.....

4. stalwartsamurai

[ QUOTE ]
    Saurian said:

banned me for some fuckries that had nothing to do with me [​IMG] I'm hatin' it.....

[/ QUOTE ]

Man you should have came down in some sort of disguise like in BO SELECTA (KES, You BA****D) /versus/images/graemlins/grin.gif

5. Crazy_Galaxy

Crazy_Galaxy Well-Known Member

Yeah I forgot to mention how much fun I had that day, lets make the next one even better. Thanks to my partner Columbo Jacky for his sound advice, If only I had followed it for that 3rd place playoff aginst Dai, 5th round and I go for the ground reversal after splash mountain guess I 've done it to him too many times in the past, just ate jeffrey's big ass!! /versus/images/graemlins/grin.gif Yeah Vosor's right I think me and him played better after the tourni, I guess it took us all them tourni match games to warm up!
    I should be free on the Thursday to pick up the tapes and for a few challenges!! What time you peeps gonna be down.
    [ QUOTE ]
    TEEF!

I'd love to come down for this stuff - but them twats in Troc banned me for some fuckries that had nothing to do with me. Not only that - they made up a whole load of next shit aswell - banged up in my yard while you manz is having tournaments >_<

[/ QUOTE ]
    Don't worry Saur I'll sort you out with some beatings this weekend! /versus/images/graemlins/wink.gif

6. Tsuujin

Tsuujin Well-Known Member

Saurian, whats up man? Im sad to hear that, I have the events on tape so come down on Thursday to pick up some copies. if you want.

By the way, about being banned from Troc, well from what I see the security and staff change all the time and the place is soooooo big and security never really check the vf section so I'm doubt you've got any chance of not getting in. Just come down to the next tourney man, don't let people control your life. RAGS! :p

7. stalwartsamurai

[ QUOTE ]
    Terminator said:

security never really check the vf section

[/ QUOTE ]

there was a few germlins that were wondering around but couldnt do much when there was a lot of ppl

8. Saurian

Saurian Well-Known Member

I hear that - I'll come in disguise
    [​IMG]

"It'll be proper Bo ah tell thee!"

9. RandomHajile

RandomHajile Well-Known Member

boy all i know is my team did soo lame, got beat by akiras damn catch throw BS!
    anyways things was better for me on the ps2 that nite, as VOs team beat me i done told him the 1st game would be 3-0:) haha
    respect to Ryan for sorting this out, and for not blaytantly winning it:)
    and was soo nice to see all the new faces! so many gohs and lions!

10. Crazy_Galaxy

[ QUOTE ]
    RandomHajile said:

boy all i know is my team did soo lame, got beat by akiras damn catch throw BS!
    anyways things was better for me on the ps2 that nite, as VOs team beat me i done told him the 1st game would be 3-0:) haha
    respect to Ryan for sorting this out, and for not blaytantly winning it:)
    and was soo nice to see all the new faces! so many gohs and lions!

[/ QUOTE ]
    I though your Lau was pretty good from what I saw of it.
    Where's the Geisha Aoi and ghetto shun players though, they need more love!

11. RandomHajile

boy from what ive been told by mark/c jacky, G/VO and Ryan/Terminator, Aoi has got bare tings to unleash!!! i may hav to give her a go again! i loved her in vf3, but disliked her evade stance BS in vf4!

12. Crazy_Galaxy

[ QUOTE ]
    RandomHajile said:

boy from what ive been told by mark/c jacky, G/VO and Ryan/Terminator, Aoi has got bare tings to unleash!!! i may hav to give her a go again! i loved her in vf3, but disliked her evade stance BS in vf4!

[/ QUOTE ]
    Yeah man I don't wanna be the only Aoi player, means there be no Aoi teams. /versus/images/graemlins/frown.gif
    Her evade ying yang stance is better now cause of the punch, plus you just throw escape side throws as you do it, it's all about the reversalls though! Just let Akira try Byako /versus/images/graemlins/grin.gif

13. stalwartsamurai

[ QUOTE ]
    optimusomega said:

Yeah man I don't wanna be the only Aoi player

[/ QUOTE ]

Is this the begining of adding Aoi to my "cute character"list /versus/images/graemlins/grin.gif

14. BK__

BK__ Well-Known Member

i can play abit of aoi, i even have a match on my hard drive of me vs arch (aoi v pai) if anyone wants. i have not used her in a while tho, mabye i won't be that reliable. /versus/images/graemlins/blush.gif

15. Crazy_Galaxy

[ QUOTE ]
    Bare_Knuckle said:

i can play abit of aoi, i even have a match on my hard drive of me vs arch (aoi v pai) if anyone wants. i have not used her in a while tho, mabye i won't be that reliable. /versus/images/graemlins/blush.gif

[/ QUOTE ]
    Yeah I think I got that one, nice very distinct and different.
    According to this Aoi is very proffeciant just not so in big damage, Wolf and Akira top though!

16. RandomHajile

are you lot on at uni or summing?
    yea well i heard bout the side throw thing, wil escape all throws or summing!

17. stalwartsamurai

[ QUOTE ]
    RandomHajile said:

are you lot on at uni or summing?

[/ QUOTE ]

Yea man aquiring my "Micky Mouse" Degree /versus/images/graemlins/grin.gif

18. RandomHajile

hell degres are bs! well depends on what it is
    anything media based is blaytant bs! trust me!

19. Sham

Sham Well-Known Member

yeh, I played shit in the tourney(stick problems), until i knocked ryan of his perch in the post tourney bouts. As for the next one, any Leis wanna link up? I can also play a bit of kage and akira.

Ryan, Id like a tape but I cant make it for thursday and im stuck in colchester during weekdays. If you can put a tape to the side and are at the arcade the weekend after next? I can pick it up then.

20. KneeNinja

KneeNinja Well-Known Member

I'm posting at uni /versus/images/graemlins/wink.gif no more internet untill broadband /versus/images/graemlins/cool.gif which is next week. /versus/images/graemlins/mad.gif

Here to props all the people who turned up and played good vf. And ryan for organising the tourney, though had to wait 2hours!!! before it gor under way, by then i lost my spirit and hunger for VF. It all good though when it got underway.

P.S. Sorry for displaying such a retarded Akira (my god, shittiest i've played in a public, blame the stick!! the stick i tell ya!! i'll try and get use to it /versus/images/graemlins/smirk.gif)