1. Hey Guest, looking for Virtua Fighter 5: Ultimate Showdown content? Rest assured that the game is identical to Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown so all current resources on here such as Command Lists with frame data, Combo Lists and the Wiki still apply. However, you can expect some VF5US specific changes to come soon!
    Dismiss Notice

FEET BRIBE VOL.3 - VF4 EVO TOURNAMENT IN TROCADERO - BACK TO BACK!!!

Discussion in 'Tournaments and Events' started by Tsuujin, Oct 9, 2003.

1. Cupcake_Desu

Cupcake_Desu Well-Known Member

Re: FEET BRIBE VOL.3 - VF4 EVO TOURNAMENT IN TROCADERO - BACK TO BACK!

i miss competing, my pais not very good at the moment and im so slow with the the sticks. If i practice now its gonna be another 9 months and at least £100 worth of credits till I get back to a decent level I was with my pai on the sticks.

2. YuuKun

YuuKun Well-Known Member

[ QUOTE ]
    gee_ho said:

at least £100 worth of credits till I get back to a decent level I was with my pai on the sticks.

[/ QUOTE ]

£100?!? you might as well invest more money for a PS2 with VF4evo and a Hori stick. /versus/images/graemlins/wink.gif

3. Cupcake_Desu

Cupcake_Desu Well-Known Member

oh i have it I mean if im gonna get better I gotta start losing again to the other better players to improve. But I have got evo but need a stick.

by the way I went to trocadero but couldnt fine the evo machine anywhere. where is it, I saw a vf4 machine????, bit of a rough crowd there prefer play to win

4. Zakuta

Zakuta Well-Known Member

That oriental guy (I think) mainly plays GGXX - his nmame is Chris (but probably not spelt like that). I chat to him when we're playing GGXX.

And the sticks are lovely! I can do all of Sarahs moves - with ease!

[3][3][K],[K][P],[2][K][K] - it's all good! /versus/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

5. Crazy_Galaxy

Crazy_Galaxy Well-Known Member

[ QUOTE ]
    gee_ho said:

oh i have it I mean if im gonna get better I gotta start losing again to the other better players to improve. But I have got evo but need a stick.

by the way I went to trocadero but couldnt fine the evo machine anywhere. where is it, I saw a vf4 machine????, bit of a rough crowd there prefer play to win

[/ QUOTE ]
    Na the evo machine's on back to back versus city cabs, opposite the cinema entrance walk into the arcade and look to your left upo the steps /versus/images/graemlins/wink.gif