1. Hey Guest, looking for Virtua Fighter 5: Ultimate Showdown content? Rest assured that the game is identical to Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown so all current resources on here such as Command Lists with frame data, Combo Lists and the Wiki still apply. However, you can expect some VF5US specific changes to come soon!
    Dismiss Notice

FEET BRIBE VOL 4: 15th November 2003 - 2 ON 2 MIRROR PAIR TOURNEY

Discussion in 'Tournaments and Events' started by Tsuujin, Oct 20, 2003.

1. Tsuujin

Tsuujin Well-Known Member

NEXT ARCADE TOURNAMENT DATE:
    FB VOLUME 4: 15th November 2003 -
    2 ON 2 MIRROR PAIR TOURNEY

NOT RANDOM!

RULES: It's one character per team so you and your partner MUST use exactly the same character throughout the tourney. He he, looks like some people will have to learn a new character! Or you'll have to search for someone who uses the same character as you do and team up with them quick before somebody else does!!!

2. archangel

archangel Well-Known Member

Re: ARCADE TOURNAMENT: FB VOL 4: 15th November 2003 - 2 ON 2 MIRROR PAIR TOURNEY

So we can choose r own partners this time or is it still out of a hat.

3. Masamune_Blade

Masamune_Blade Well-Known Member

i hope i have more than one partner to choose from (AAAAAAAAAAH! One Two Three COMBO MISS! OSU OSU OSU!)
    teams of 3 might be better!!! (there are three players for each character, i mean you could make a 3 player team,
    with some independant organisation. may need to have someone learn Vanessa though /versus/images/graemlins/tongue.gif )

BTW, what the hell does feet bribe mean?

4. YuuKun

YuuKun Well-Known Member

Wayhey!!! Another tourney!! I'm still recovering from the last one, but this upcoming one is making my blood pumped up!!! RIIGHT time to do some mega practice this weekend.

5. stalwartsamurai

stalwartsamurai Well-Known Member

I'll team up whth any Sarah player
    Zakuta, Masamune wanna team up?

6. BK__

BK__ Well-Known Member

jun or optimus gets my vote anyday /versus/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

7. RagingSilver

RagingSilver Well-Known Member

hehe cool! I was hoping for a random character Trny but this is cool too.

I def wanna see Mark and Vo team up, there will be hell when they team up on and off the machines, haha. I can see all the Akira players bussing us up.

Me, I'm cool with almost every character....well I can use them in some way, lol. Just keep me away from certain characters and I'll be ok: Lau, Shun and Aoi to be exact. Other than that I'm ok. Maybe Me and Dat cud join forces, lol, that'll be jokes man or BK and AA's Wolf's. AA's Wolf cracks me up.

Anyway, I'll be there this time, it shud be fun. Maybe next trny will be random characters each match, hehe.

As for picking up the vids on Thursday, I'm cool with that, just need a time, try and make it after noon simetime as I got somewhere to go in the morning and it might take some time.

8. Crazy_Galaxy

Crazy_Galaxy Well-Known Member

[ QUOTE ]
    As for picking up the vids on Thursday, I'm cool with that, just need a time, try and make it after noon simetime as I got somewhere to go in the morning and it might take some time.

[/ QUOTE ]
    Whats this bout picking the vids up, is Ryan gonna hand them out on thursday, details peeps please? Woudn't mind a few challenges as well if peeps are gonna be there...

Character specific team battle should be good but seeing as non of you lot seem to use Shun or Aoi looks like I'll be teaming up with some fellow Wolf players, Bareknuckle /versus/images/graemlins/wink.gif

9. Tsuujin

Re: ARCADE TOURNAMENT: FB VOL 4: 15th November 2003 - 2 ON 2 MIRROR PAIR TOURNEY

[ QUOTE ]
    archangel said:

So we can choose r own partners this time or is it still out of a hat.

[/ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]
    Terminator said:

NOT RANDOM!

[/ QUOTE ]

10. Tsuujin

Ryan is teaming up with never before seen on UK soil VF evo player. hehe, Oh boy, have I got a suprise for you guys!!!

Ryan and mystery guest are gonna win yeeeeahhh!

I will be handing out tapes at Trocadero from 7pm.

I will bring tapes for:

Vol 1 and 2:

Bare Knuckle
    Raging Silver
    Faded (even though he lives far, maybe Faded can get someone to buy his one and send it to him)
    Optimus Omega (Already Paid)
    Knee Ninja
    csnape(lives far too)
    Masamune
    Makunouchi Ippon

Vol 3
    Masamune
    Raging Silver
    Faded
    Stalwart Samurai (Already Paid)
    Knee Ninja
    csnape
    Bare Knuckle
    Makunouchi Ippon

New people added to the list:

Makunouchi Ippon (I put you down for both videos, is that okay?)

Masamune Blade (Sorry Masa, I already said I would buy you a drink for your help, I did appreciate it but the video cassettes and my time are not free, but I will give you a discount though).

I HOPE TO SEE YOU ALL THURSDAY! /versus/images/graemlins/smile.gif LETS PLAY SOME VF TOO!

Also I'll tell Jun that he's wanted in the Wolf department.

11. Crazy_Galaxy

Crazy_Galaxy Well-Known Member

[ QUOTE ]
    Terminator said:

Ryan is teaming up with never before seen on UK soil VF evo player. hehe, Oh boy, have I got a suprise for you guys!!!

I'll tell Jun that he's wanted in the Wolf department.

[/ QUOTE ]
    Sounds good!, but I like suprises so I won't press for clues /versus/images/graemlins/grin.gif

12. stalwartsamurai

[ QUOTE ]
    Terminator said:

[/ QUOTE ]

Oh man im almost wetting myself over this /versus/images/graemlins/grin.gif /versus/images/graemlins/confused.gif, who could this mystery guest be ohhhhhhh im soooo excited /versus/images/graemlins/blush.gif /versus/images/graemlins/blush.gif /versus/images/graemlins/blush.gif.

Ryan, Optimus will be picking up my copie on Thursday, i wont be able to make it with Uni and Uni work and ting and ting /versus/images/graemlins/ooo.gif

13. YuuKun

YuuKun Well-Known Member

yeah Ryan, put me down for both tapes.

plus my name is
    'Makunouchi Ippo'
    not
    'Makunouchi Ippon', pls change.

plus i can't make it to collect those tapes on Thursday night. if it's possible, i'll collect it during the next tournament.

Ahhh....man i can't wait to play this mystery guest!!! who is it?!! ahh....i must practice to give him my best shot!!

14. RagingSilver

RagingSilver Well-Known Member

o0o Ryan and a mystery guest *gets the shivers* o0o..exciting!!!

Hope it's a famous person from Japan or something. Maybe it's Kyaso, lol.

15. Shoju

Shoju Well-Known Member

What time on Thursday and how much are the vids?

16. BK__

BK__ Well-Known Member

[ QUOTE ]
    Masamune Blade (Sorry Masa, I already said I would buy you a drink for your help, I did appreciate it but the video cassettes and my time are not free, but I will give you a discount though).

[/ QUOTE ]

eesh, i am skint right now due to that i'm having problems with my Uni finace scheme, it's likely i wont be around the arcades for a while, but could you hold my copy of both events please? (btw how much is it anywyaz, and will you be down there on thursday regardless..?)

17. RandomHajile

RandomHajile Well-Known Member

[ QUOTE ]
    NOT RANDOM!

[/ QUOTE ]
    haha, did i do that bad no one wants me?
    anyways my brother will be back by then, and i'll hav' ample time to show him how tings run with kage on evo(he's never played it)

18. Tsuujin

For Random Hajile and anyone else that didn't realise
    NOT RANDOM means that you can select your partners yourselves now and its not an all names in hat affair.

Bare Knuckle, yes I can hold your copies if you want and yes I am going to Trocadero anyway

Ok Stalwart, no probs

Good luck to all of you at Uni.

the videos are £2.50 each.

I'll be there from just after 7pm on Thursday.

See you guys there for some cool matches too.

19. stalwartsamurai

[ QUOTE ]
    Terminator said:

I'll be there from just after 7pm on Thursday.

[/ QUOTE ]

I might be down there anyway then 7pm' OK, i thought you were all going to all meet up during the day /versus/images/graemlins/confused.gif.

Might go and see Kill Bill as well, with Optimus doning my Game of Death tracksuit

20. Saurian

Saurian Well-Known Member

[​IMG] - <font color="orange">Bruv BRUV!</font>

I work just by Troc - If you're gonna see Kill Bill let me know cos I NEED to watch it again!!!111one (and I aint going on my Jones) Looking to pass by Troc for some VF and a video too ^^
    [​IMG]