1. Hey Guest, looking for Virtua Fighter 5: Ultimate Showdown content? Rest assured that the game is identical to Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown so all current resources on here such as Command Lists with frame data, Combo Lists and the Wiki still apply. However, you can expect some VF5US specific changes to come soon!
    Dismiss Notice

FEET BRIBE VOL 4: 15th November 2003 - 2 ON 2 MIRROR PAIR TOURNEY

Discussion in 'Tournaments and Events' started by Tsuujin, Oct 20, 2003.

1. Jide

Jide The Super Shinobi Silver Supporter

PSN:
    Blatant
    Re: Let's call it quit's Sham!

[ QUOTE ]
    Tsuujin said:

I can't be bothered with that last post Sham, in a pm you said this was just a joke post but it didn't make me laugh. Next time if it is just a joke post then say that here and not in a pm. Thanks. Ryan

[/ QUOTE ]

Ah all well that ends well.

2. stalwartsamurai

stalwartsamurai Well-Known Member

I think Sham should be added to your cheeky list man,
    the most cheeky player in UK /versus/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Sham- man you cant say anything with one win man,
    at the end of the day Ryan is the most consistent out of all of the players in UK (if even that).
    How can he always no matter what, and even whatever character he uses can get a strong win streak 20+ against all of us week in week out, shows the level of skill he is at.
    Chibita has over 20000 wins on his card and bout a four digit losses ( cant remember 1000+), you know everybody losses sometimes,
    we're all human and all make mistakes sometimes.

If the wins outweigh the losses, it don't mean a thing, you know, everybody has had a win or almost a win over Ryan at some time or another, but who can have as many wins as he can week in week out without any problem?
    I know VO and Dai can but then they usually get taken off when Ryan steps up.

Maybe Sham if you can get as many wins over us week in week out and against Ryan then you can start boasting how good you are in UK, but to do that over 1or2 wins is absurd and Illogical.
    1 win over 1 player against how many players of VF in the world, you would have beat all those players just to say your any good.

At the end of the day Sham man its only a game and your supposed to have fun in the playing if you take that play/fun sense out, what the point in playing.
    There is no need for negativity. Just enjoy yourself.
    P>E>A>C>E

P>ositive
    E>motions
    A>lways
    C>orrect
    E>rrors

3. RagingSilver

RagingSilver Well-Known Member

whoa!

omg, I don't come online for 1 day and all hell as broken loose...and my inbox has been flooded up again, lol. Sham and Ryan are fighting!!! Sheesh u peeps, lighten up it's only a friggin game. But I guess it's over now so chill!

Ryan shud have the Undertakers current song "Dead man Walking" I got the MP3, the lyrics are cool. Lol. I think we all shud have a theme song, haha.

As for the Rival thing it'll be cool to have lil side exhibition matches during a small break in a trny. Some of the matches that Masamune have mentioned sound good. Three way match with Me, Pat and Masa sounds cool. Team Norbury Vs Team JJ (james and Justin, hehe) sounds cool. We shud try it this rival thing maybe next trny, just as a lil break and for a bit of fun.

Anyways, ciao. RS /versus/images/graemlins/grin.gif

4. Crazy_Galaxy

Crazy_Galaxy Well-Known Member

Re: whoa!

lol!
    Just replying to the query a few pages back,
    Yeah i'll prob be down from 5-5:30 friday for some challenges
    (What's this about picking up a buddy late at night onny? nudge nudge /versus/images/graemlins/wink.gif)

5. Masamune_Blade

Masamune_Blade Well-Known Member

the undertaker and all media associated with him is copyright of The_Chef(dead man inc) rehan shirwani, ryan cant get away with using undertaker stuff, he needs something else.

i gotta agree with what stalwart said.

6. Sham

Sham Well-Known Member

My initial post would have been a rude remark no matter who it was to, only i didn't mean for it to be an insult, it just got worded like that. I would be offeded by that like anyone else. And for this i am dearly sorry to all.

[ QUOTE ]
    I can't be bothered with that last post Sham, in a pm you said this was just a joke post but it didn't make me laugh. Next time if it is just a joke post then say that here and not in a pm

[/ QUOTE ]

Whatever i said, nothing justifies the response i got, so i meant offense in my last post. I wanted to see if you where sorry for that response, thats why I PM'd you and dubbed it a joke. Seeing as apologies where accepted from both sides though, its all good.

As for stalwarts comments, did I ever say i was superior or even competitive to Ryan? I merely stated my feelings relative to one match. Its obvious my initial post wouldn't get any momentum amongst other peeps cause everyone knows he is in a league of his own, so why should I bother.

Peace.

7. Tsuujin

Tsuujin Well-Known Member

Re: Let's call it quits Sham!

[ QUOTE ]
    Sham said:

My initial post would have been a rude remark no matter who it was to, only i didn't mean for it to be an insult, it just got worded like that. I would be offeded by that like anyone else. And for this i am dearly sorry to all.

[ QUOTE ]
    I can't be bothered with that last post Sham, in a pm you said this was just a joke post but it didn't make me laugh. Next time if it is just a joke post then say that here and not in a pm

[/ QUOTE ]

Whatever i said, nothing justifies the response i got, so i meant offense in my last post. I wanted to see if you where sorry for that response, thats why I PM'd you and dubbed it a joke. Seeing as apologies where accepted from both sides though, its all good.

As for stalwarts comments, did I ever say i was superior or even competitive to Ryan? I merely stated my feelings relative to one match. Its obvious my initial post wouldn't get any momentum amongst other peeps cause everyone knows he is in a league of his own, so why should I bother.

Peace.

[/ QUOTE ]

One thing that I've always liked about the VF scene is that everyone gets on well and there is never any beef. Let's keep it like that guys, we have something special!

Later

8. Ryo Yamazaki

Ryo Yamazaki Active Member

Damn, quite a few things I missed these past couple of days/versus/images/graemlins/grin.gif I think maybe Sham shouldn't have taken Ryan's comment so much to heart.

Anyways, fantastic tourney (first vf tourney I've been to in, well, ever) I very much enjoyed myself. Massive props to Ryan for organising this thing and for the sweets. Also props to Hatim for the free drinks.

<font color="red">-Highlights-</font>

-Meeting the vf players I've never met for the first time (though I didn't get most of their names Doh!)

-Watching I think it was Q-otaku's Akira. I swear he's Ohsu in disguise! /versus/images/graemlins/tongue.gif And also Jun's awesome Wolf with the equally awesome double low throw on Dai.

-Free drink! (Very nice too /versus/images/graemlins/grin.gif)

<font color="yellow">-Low Points-</font>

-Not qualifiying due to hardly any practice and stupid mistakes from myself.

-The heat

As for Friday I hope to be there if I can drag my 3s playing friend along because I could well do with the praccy.

9. Cupcake_Desu

Cupcake_Desu Well-Known Member

ill make it for friday but when does everyone leave by, i dont finish work till 9 so wont get there till 9:30, also try to come at saturday too but wont get there till 8 cus of work. Its great to be back competing. I missed it after all those months of no VF. Gonna start practising even more and think up new flows for my pai.

10. The_Chef

The_Chef Member

It's true...

I've used Undertaker music in tournies before, and I intend using it again /versus/images/graemlins/cool.gif

Just not in VF tournies.. but that could change once I learn some SPOD tings /versus/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Anyway, it's not good to fight... this is the first real beef I've heard of in VF community.

Rehan (Dead Man Inc.)

11. RandomHajile

RandomHajile Well-Known Member

haha, ur kinda right ryan, their aint been no arms in vf for like at least years! only time ive heard was some wolf/aoi/jeff player takin the piss in the Q at some arcade, sometime somewhere... hahaha
    but i tell you what if VO/gerald wasnt safe id be cussing vanessa players HARD!!! hell i cuss all types of play, esp leifei/lions! and peeps who hav transfered from tekken as 1:the game is broke from tekken4, 2:they get bruck up at tekken an 3: they think as VF has the best trainin they still play like all they do is tactics advice! (akiras anyone???)
    anyways shames 1st post was harsh but the 2nd one was blaytantly a joke, ohh well, hope the gudge match still happens!
    i know ryan will prob play really ill with ringouts with a full life bar or summing...! haha

12. Jide

PSN:
    Blatant

[ QUOTE ]
    RandomHajile said:

haha, ur kinda right ryan, their aint been no arms in vf for like at least years! only time ive heard was some wolf/aoi/jeff player takin the piss in the Q at some arcade, sometime somewhere... hahaha
    but i tell you what if VO/gerald wasnt safe id be cussing vanessa players HARD!!! hell i cuss all types of play, esp leifei/lions! and peeps who hav transfered from tekken as 1:the game is broke from tekken4, 2:they get bruck up at tekken an 3: they think as VF has the best trainin they still play like all they do is tactics advice! (akiras anyone???)
    anyways shames 1st post was harsh but the 2nd one was blaytantly a joke, ohh well, hope the gudge match still happens!
    i know ryan will prob play really ill with ringouts with a full life bar or summing...! haha

[/ QUOTE ]

What you mean you hate Lion players you top tier Hugger :p

Anyway Lion can bang up anybody .

Just for that Random make sure you dust my seat when i play you :p

13. RandomHajile

haha, didnt i beat ur lion at 50hz on a pad???
    hell im sure i even rang u out with loads o life left:)
    make sure u turn up nxt time
    yea i do pick loads o players but at least i can!

14. Jide

PSN:
    Blatant

I don't ever remember playing a white dude on 50hz. Trust me your not that hard to pick out :p

Besides i played you at the boots and remember brucking up your lau and you beating me with your Jacky. That's about it maybe you played some other dude...

Anyway versatility means shit /versus/images/graemlins/laugh.gif
    In a tourney you always go with your strongest /versus/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

15. RandomHajile

yea back an punch punch!

16. Jide

PSN:
    Blatant

LOL

You with your cheap p+k on okizeme .

HEEEE

17. Crazy_Galaxy

Crazy_Galaxy Well-Known Member

[ QUOTE ]
    ill make it for friday but when does everyone leave by, i dont finish work till 9 so wont get there till 9:30, also try to come at saturday too but wont get there till 8 cus of work. Its great to be back competing. I missed it after all those months of no VF. Gonna start practising even more and think up new flows for my pai.

[/ QUOTE ]
    Well it depends last time I only intended to stay for a couple hours but ended up staying for a 5 hour sesh till round 10:30, so i'll probly see you and others there /versus/images/graemlins/wink.gif
    (all dependent on cash supply though!)

Check the media section for some bonus London matches /versus/images/graemlins/wink.gif

18. Shoju

Shoju Well-Known Member

[ QUOTE ]
    RandomHajile said:

[/ QUOTE ]

Let me see you use Lau, Kage and Jacky.......................... /versus/images/graemlins/shocked.gif

19. Onny

Onny Well-Known Member

[ QUOTE ]
    optimusomega said:
    (What's this about picking up a buddy late at night onny? nudge nudge /versus/images/graemlins/wink.gif)

[/ QUOTE ]

haha. yeah that did sound a bit suss. no i have a friend coming to stay at my house at the weekend (for the 3s RB on saturday) and i'm busy until 11pm..so we're meeting up in troc.

so will the next "official tourney" be the pre-absolution one in december?

20. vosor1

vosor1 Well-Known Member

yeah i will do my usual friday practice aswell so anyone come down and letsss rumbleeeeeee...