1. Hey Guest, looking for Virtua Fighter 5: Ultimate Showdown content? Rest assured that the game is identical to Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown so all current resources on here such as Command Lists with frame data, Combo Lists and the Wiki still apply. However, you can expect some VF5US specific changes to come soon!
    Dismiss Notice

Fighting vipers 2, UK version question...

Discussion in 'General' started by Sudden_Death, Feb 16, 2002.

1. Sudden_Death

Sudden_Death Well-Known Member

can I play this game with my japanese DC? does it have an option to change it to 60mhz (?)

thanks in advance....zero-chan /versus/images/icons/smile.gif

2. chucky

chucky Well-Known Member

if you got a Jap or US DC, then you can use a bootdisc to load the game up, and all games will automaticly run in 60htz.

3. Mirkan

Mirkan Well-Known Member

Yeah it has a 60hz selection, so yeah, it plays like a dream on your JAP DC.

4. Zero-chan

Zero-chan Well-Known Member

A mod or boot disc should work perfectly. I run the game through a VGA box so it's automatically 60Hz display for me. However if you're running through a connection to a regular TV you might get the 50Hz/60Hz selection screen.

5. chucky

chucky Well-Known Member

but as long as you use a boot disc, the 60htz dont matter.

6. gaishou

gaishou Well-Known Member

any of you guys dl games from ftp sites, if so which ones?

7. ken

ken Well-Known Member

For educational purposes right?

8. Zero-chan

Zero-chan Well-Known Member

Here's a little reprint of commentary from my site!

And, I have a special note to any person who wants to get or make an illegal copied version of FV2:

I personally want to come to your house while you are sleeping and crush your skull with a sledgehammer until it is a hideous, bloody mess. That is the treatment
    you deserve for desecrating and making a mockery of such a beautiful game as FV2.

AM2 and all of the FV2 staff deserve our support to continue to bring us the wonderful games they create.

9. Adio

Adio Well-Known Member

Hmmm. Maybe I should invest in Adamantium Doors after all...

But on a serious note pirating is the worst thing you can do to the men and women who spent at least a year making the game for you and I. SNK was screwed over because you could get every game they made for a couple of quid with the right connections.

My mates entire collection of PSone games were made up of copies he got from the Philippines every time he went to visit his folks.

10. gaishou

gaishou Well-Known Member

i know it is a bad thing, but how do you guys feel about games that arent available anymore? as in aren't produced as in old.....

11. Adio

Adio Well-Known Member

Well that's a toughie. I let a friend copy my Panzer Dragoon Saga (Azel) but only because I knew he was desperate and they are like gold dust (The PAL version anyway).

So yes, if there is no way you can get the game because it's no longer available period then I'd consider it. A double standard I know but there you go.