1. Hey Guest, looking for Virtua Fighter 5: Ultimate Showdown content? Rest assured that the game is identical to Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown so all current resources on here such as Command Lists with frame data, Combo Lists and the Wiki still apply. However, you can expect some VF5US specific changes to come soon!
    Dismiss Notice

Fighting Vipers 2 + Virtua Fighter 2 = VF4?

Discussion in 'Junky's Jungle' started by Mirkan, Dec 9, 2001.

1. Myke

Myke Administrator Staff Member Content Manager Kage

PSN:
    Myke623
    XBL:
    Myke623
    Well, Zero-chan runs the fightingvipers.net website. And when any FV related question/topic/thread pops up around here, she usually chimes in with a well-informed opinion. I think those two points alone are enough to back up the statement she made.

2. 3of19

3of19 Well-Known Member

Just a quick note:
    The wiggle-stick-struggle-indicator also comes from FV2.

3. Zero-chan

Zero-chan Well-Known Member

Ah, yes, I knew I was forgetting something important ^^
    Struggling doesn't seem to be as important in FV2 as in VF though.

4. Fishie

Fishie Well-Known Member

UK KId , she owns the arcade version , next time when you want to question someones credibility I suggest you do so in a more friendly way and ask that person why they think what they claim instead of barging in and acting like an ass .

5. uk_kid

uk_kid Well-Known Member

I wasn't questioning her credibility. If she'd have said "I know a lot about FV2", then it would have been fine. Instead, she felt the need to say she knows more than everyone here, as if it was a fact. Some people may be used to arrogance of this nature, but it still kinda stands out to me, and so I felt the need to say something (albeit in a fairly sarcastic way).

6. Fishie

Fishie Well-Known Member

Its not arrogance if yo can back it up .
    Regardless there is no need for her to do that as as you could see most here know abouth her and those that dont can ask in a friendly manner like

7. uk_kid

uk_kid Well-Known Member

>Its not arrogance if yo can back it up

yes it is.

>Regardless there is no need for her to do that as as you could see most here know abouth her and those that dont can ask in a friendly manner like

i have no idea what this means.

8. CreeD

CreeD Well-Known Member

Let's step it up people! The potential flamefest is the only reason I visit this thread!
    Can we get some profanity here?
    /versus/images/icons/mad.gif/versus/images/icons/shocked.gif/versus/images/icons/blush.gif/versus/images/icons/smile.gif/versus/images/icons/mad.gif/versus/images/icons/mad.gif/versus/images/icons/mad.gif/versus/images/icons/mad.gif

9. uk_kid

uk_kid Well-Known Member

Hehe. Actually I'm gonna back out now. It's just so TRIVIAL :)

End of Thread (?)

10. Zero-chan

Zero-chan Well-Known Member

Excessive profanity isn't very ladylike. (^^)
    Besides, I dislike getting into arguments over silly little stuff like this. I'm not gonna hold a grudge or anything, but next time I think I'll be more careful about my choice of words.

I can definitely say I've spent more money on FV than anyone else here, though. (^^)

11. Fishie

Fishie Well-Known Member

Yo CreeD FUCK OFF .
    uk kid , I just fucked youre uncle uncklefuckah .

Better ?

12. CreeD

CreeD Well-Known Member

Eh, it lacked originality. So they have South Park there?
    How do you say "Fuck your fucking ass uncle fucker" in French?

13. Fishie

Fishie Well-Known Member

Damn , im not good with these profanity thingies .

14. Mr. Bungle

Mr. Bungle Well-Known Member

Or with regular words, either...

15. BK__

BK__ Well-Known Member

am i the only one on this board who does'nt swear?

heh my joystick does the talking for me, and akira does the action!!
    so i'm sorted i guess.... and as for fighting vipers, akira would kick bahn's behind to outer-space so there's no contest!! (since we're flaming now)

akira: so, you come to test my hakkyoku-ken!??

bahn: no! i've come to destroy it!

akira: ahhh, you mean copy it

bahn: what!?? i'll kill you!

akira: heh heh, you cant attack unless i do a move to copy it! wooooo!! hooo!! (taunts him by waving his back-side in his face)

copy that!!

bahn: urgh!, ive.... got...... no......choice....., i.... noooo!! that's it!! (evolves into URA-BHAN dragonball style) see my almighty STUN-PALM-OF-DOOM!!

~akira counters the first hit with b+P+K~

akira: you fool, i made that up in VF2, go and get your own moves!, at this rate, you'd loose to Kids Akira!!

bahn: *sobs* i know i know, pleasssse let me borrow your style? i need it for FV2!!

akira: fine, but you'll NEVER have my DLC and fujin combos

bahn:*evil laugh* we'll see...

16. SummAh

SummAh Well-Known Member

do not spam the board

17. BK__

BK__ Well-Known Member

*sigh* fine i'll shut up again....... (-_-)