1. Hey Guest, looking for Virtua Fighter 5: Ultimate Showdown content? Rest assured that the game is identical to Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown so all current resources on here such as Command Lists with frame data, Combo Lists and the Wiki still apply. However, you can expect some VF5US specific changes to come soon!
    Dismiss Notice

Fighting Vipers 3

Discussion in 'General' started by kyo1517, Aug 11, 2010.

1. kyo1517

kyo1517 Member

will they add new characters in Fighting Vipers 3 like snowboard character or something?

2. kyo1517

kyo1517 Member

do not removed my fighting vipers 3 please because I'm new here ar VFDC.

3. kyo1517

kyo1517 Member

Have you rumors thinking about Fighting Vipers 3 Fighters Megamix 2 Virtua Fighter 6 and Virtua Fighter Kids 2?

4. kyo1517

kyo1517 Member

Who wants to join me to support Fighting Vipers 3, Virtua Fighter Kids 2,Virtua Fighter 6, Fighters Megamix 2 and Virtua Cop 3 and, also Siba in Virtua Fighter 6?

5. Reno

Reno Well-Known Member

This is silly dude, someone please close this thread.

6. Truesonic2k

Truesonic2k Well-Known Member

At first when I saw the title I was like "Oh?" then I saw Reno was the last poster and I was like "Oh SHIT!" then I read the thread...

[​IMG]

7. ShinyBrentford

ShinyBrentford Well-Known Member

Look its snoopy on the dog house. Good grief.

8. Jeff_Ryan

Jeff_Ryan Member

pretty cool I guess...but fighting vipers 3 will probably never be made...

9. smb

smb Well-Known Member

FORGET VIRTUA FIGHTER 6 I WANT VIRTUA FIGHTER 10 (i mean, as long as we are playing make believe neways)

10. MarlyJay

MarlyJay Moderator - 9K'ing for justice. Staff Member Gold Supporter

PSN:
    MarlyJay
    XBL:
    MarlyJay
    From F365 forums, but shows my feelings perfectly.

[​IMG]

11. kyo1517

kyo1517 Member

You rumors not thinking about Fighting Vipers 3? When the last time you played Fighting Vipers 2?

12. Plague

Plague Well-Known Member

PSN:
    plague-cwa
    XBL:
    HowBoutSmPLAGUE
    Please don't post more than once about it. Thank you.

Remember, if no one replies, it doesn't mean they don't like you. Maybe they just want to talk about how to play VF, instead.

13. Well if Fighting Vipers 3, Fighters Megamix 2, Virtua Fighter 6, and Virtua Fighter Kids 2 will each get 4 games in 1 case or steelbook as HD Edition like 2 platforms PS4 and Nintendo Switch each 4 games in 1 will come with a download voucher Fighting Vipers 2 (U.S. Version) since it's unreleased for Dreamcast but Fighting Vipers 2 (U.S. Version will come to PS4 and Nintendo Switch in 2019 or 2020 as a free download