1. Hey Guest, looking for Virtua Fighter 5: Ultimate Showdown content? Rest assured that the game is identical to Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown so all current resources on here such as Command Lists with frame data, Combo Lists and the Wiki still apply. However, you can expect some VF5US specific changes to come soon!
    Dismiss Notice

Final Fantasy 7 Remake - Sony / Square Enix prepares to grape their Fans!

Discussion in 'General' started by Shang, Dec 11, 2015.

1. Shang

Shang Well-Known Member

Hi fans of FF7 and those who are eagerly awaiting for the FF7 Remake, I'm looking at you @Rodnutz and @Blitzball Champ I got some news for you:

Prepare to get screwed by Sony son!

Thanks Sony for rewarding your fans!! FF7 Remake will be released as 3 (THREE!!) separate episodes, each of them costings 59.99$, plus tax.. y'all better save up 200$.

200$!

200$!!
    200$!!!

Welcome to the new bullshit of 2016 people: the new trend of milking every penny out of their fans... Look at SWB.. 120$ with season pass. What a joke! As a person who has spend hundreds of thousands of dollars on gaming, I am sicken to the core. So who's buying FF7? I know @Chief_Flash is cuz Verizon blocked his torrent.

VFhayato, kungfusmurf and Chief_Flash like this.
  2. Chief_Flash

Chief_Flash Well-Known Member

XBL:
    T1L ALL AR3 0N3
    ROFL fuck Verizon son!

adamYUKI, og23 and kungfusmurf like this.
  3. Cozby

Cozby OMG Custom Title! W00T!

PSN:
    CozzyHendrixx
    XBL:
    Stn Cozby
    Cost & demand?

4. BLACKSTAR

BLACKSTAR You'll find him on the grind Staff Member Media Manager

PSN:
    oBLACKSTARo
    XBL:
    BLACKSTAR84i
    [​IMG]

Ellis and Tricky like this.
  5. Kamais_Ookin

Kamais_Ookin Well-Known Troll

PSN:
    Kyooboona
    XBL:
    Kamais Ookin
    Each episode is the length of full sized games so it could be much worse... still annoying though.

6. kungfusmurf

kungfusmurf Well-Known Member

The concept of a full size game has gotten smaller & smaller through the decades, hmm.....(n) GGS Square! Oh forgot about inflation, damn it GFGS Economics!

7. Shang

Shang Well-Known Member

That's right guys, they are splitting the game up cuz of storage restrains of the Blu-ray Disc format!! And cuz they want to get the game into you guys hands faster.
    i find it laughable that they ignored basically almost two decades of crying and begging from fans and come up with these excuses..
    How does that Sony shit taste in your mouth fans? Last time I checked everyone bought into bluray, which Sony owns and made a shit ton of money off you all ready, was because of the 50gb high capacity... Prepare for FF7 rape @BLACKSTAR!

@Cozby, it's supply and demand, not cost and demand. And if you understood you would know it doesn't apply to monopolies, which is what The FF franchise is.

Chief_Flash and Cozby like this.
  8. nou

nou Well-Known Member

Blu-Ray tech is 10 years old, no?

At least @BLACKSTAR kept it real. Trying to be Wii U despite the nice line-ups, this gen, so it'll be awhile before I can play this.

Last edited: Dec 13, 2015
  9. BLACKSTAR

BLACKSTAR You'll find him on the grind Staff Member Media Manager

PSN:
    oBLACKSTARo
    XBL:
    BLACKSTAR84i
    ???

10. nou

nou Well-Known Member

Edited. I was a little over served when writing that.

BLACKSTAR likes this.
  11. Blitzball Champ

Blitzball Champ Well-Known Member

PSN:
    Blitzball_Champ
    XBL:
    Blitzball Champ
    Gonna get the game. No matter what happens, I still have the classic FF7 to go back to and enjoy. Won't ever get old. Fact of the matter is, I have waited for this for a long time and I am going to collect on it.

nou likes this.
  12. Seminasuke

Seminasuke Well-Known Member

XBL:
    Seminasuke
    Not holding my breath. After nearly twenty years of milking, I wouldn't be surprised if things turn out sour. I'm not asking for the game to be 100% faithful (fuck chocobo breeding), but I want to see if it offers atleast a little more exploration than FFX.

Blitzball Champ likes this.
  13. Kamais_Ookin

Kamais_Ookin Well-Known Troll

PSN:
    Kyooboona
    XBL:
    Kamais Ookin
    This episodic decision is very enraging, but at the very least if the game is epic then I won't rage too much. Apparently the "limit" system changed so I'm interested in seeing how so.

kungfusmurf likes this.
  14. nou

nou Well-Known Member

So Cloud was released today as Smash DLC. Next year his amiibo is released. Should this be factored in the op as well?

15. Seminasuke

Seminasuke Well-Known Member

XBL:
    Seminasuke
    I'll toss them more money so they can remove the voice-acting and allow me to spice up the roster with stupid jokes.

[​IMG]