1. Hey Guest, looking for Virtua Fighter 5: Ultimate Showdown content? Rest assured that the game is identical to Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown so all current resources on here such as Command Lists with frame data, Combo Lists and the Wiki still apply. However, you can expect some VF5US specific changes to come soon!
    Dismiss Notice

Final Tuned Master Guide Combos

Discussion in 'Dojo' started by GodEater, Oct 10, 2004.

1. GodEater

GodEater Well-Known Member

Because absolutely no one requested it I present to you, the combos as presented in the Final Tuned Master Guide. I started this just prior to Myke’s releasing the arcadia combo guide so there is some overlap but nothing major.

Instead of just writing out the combos I decided to scan in the actual pages and archive them. This way the notes and visuals are retained (although you do need to be able to read Japanese to benefit from the text).

Right now they are meant to be viewed using CDisplay (a small comic viewer program) but if you don’t have this program or do not wish to get it you can simply rename the extension from .cbz to .zip and then decompress it to the component jpg files. Why did I do it this way? I scanned for myself and I prefer it like this. It is nice and tidy and ready to view. This may download as a zip file in any case (shame) since certain browsers do things certain ways.

Anyway, for those that care here it is. The link might change when I move it over to its true and permanent home but I’ll update the thread if that happens. Archive size is 8mb.

Master Guide Combo Edition
    edit: link down. awaiting correction.

GE

2. Dandy_J

Dandy_J Well-Known Member

Thanks, but it's corrupted, plz fiz ok thx! ^__^

3. GodEater

GodEater Well-Known Member

apologies. small error. changes and fix will be up soon.

GE

4. CreeD

CreeD Well-Known Member

Hi everyone... it's been a while.

The changes and fixes are up and here are the links. For everyone's convenience we have two versions -

<font color="red">DOWNLOAD >>></font> VF4-FT-ComboMook.cbz
    <font color="red">DOWNLOAD >>></font> VF4-FT-ComboMook.pdf

-----------
    The CBZ (comic book reader) file is actually just a zip of the individual scanned pages. If you rename it to .zip instead of .cbz, you can unzip these images and view them normally. It's convenient to have them as a .cbz because the comic book reader program will extract and view the images one by one for you while keeping everything in a small zipped file. The controls are pretty simple: Page up and Page down goes back or forward to the next page. Escape quits the program. You can scroll up and down using the mouse wheel.

I've also made an adobe PDF (portable document file) of the mook. It should be pretty similar - it automatically fits the page to the width of your screen, and you can use the mouse wheel to smoothly scroll through the pages. If you happen to default to view it at 100%, each page will fit on a typical screen, but the text will be hard to read.. You can choose various other views from the magnification thingy at the top of Acrobat Reader. I made sure to keep the images at max resolution so you zoom in up to 300 percent or so without losing any detail, or just do the "fit width" option, which I think is best.

Enjoy everyone, and be sure to thank GE for the excellent scans.

5. Kimble

Kimble Well-Known Member

Thanks GE, excellent work!

6. martialfanatic

martialfanatic Well-Known Member

Thanks a bunch GE /versus/images/graemlins/grin.gif.

Holy crap it's CreeD /versus/images/graemlins/shocked.gif!!!!!!
    It has been awhile. How've you been man?!?

Thanks to both of you. And, do you know a good site to find and order the master guide? And how much will it run me in US currency?

7. KiwE

KiwE Well-Known Member

Thanks alot, can't have been fun scanning. Effort appreciated greatly! ^__^

/KiwE

8. Crazy_Galaxy

Crazy_Galaxy Well-Known Member

Thanks alot guys much appreciated,
    As I been telling people CDisplay best format /versus/images/graemlins/cool.gif

9. DRE

DRE Well-Known Member

Thanks GE.

The new Brad combos look insane!! /versus/images/graemlins/shocked.gif /versus/images/graemlins/cool.gif

10. vanity

vanity Well-Known Member

i have yet to see akiras [4][6][P], [2][P], [3][3][P], [2_][4][6][P] in footage. it doesn't even seem possible.

11. KiwE

KiwE Well-Known Member

It's nothing new.

/KiwE

12. ice-9

ice-9 Well-Known Member

Danny's success rate is 95%.

13. thebradSHow

thebradSHow Well-Known Member

haven't been here in a while and come back to this? Good shit GE (generally electrifying) and Creedo.

14. anchounio

anchounio New Member

Could anybody share this guide again?
    Thx!

legumelad likes this.
  15. Sebo

Sebo Well-Known Member Content Manager Taka Content Manager Jeffry

PSN:
    Sebopants
    https://virtuafighter.com/vf4/akira/

This is the old website. Check the side bar for the character you want and on the bottom of each page there should be a collection of combos. Though a side note: these magazines don't always have the max damage combos but rather basic ones that the players were able to find within a short period of time.

legumelad likes this.