1. Hey Guest, looking for Virtua Fighter 5: Ultimate Showdown content? Rest assured that the game is identical to Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown so all current resources on here such as Command Lists with frame data, Combo Lists and the Wiki still apply. However, you can expect some VF5US specific changes to come soon!
    Dismiss Notice

First Photoshop coloring job ever.

Discussion in 'VF.TV' started by Guest, Apr 16, 2002.

1. Guest

Guest Guest

Hope you like it, im new to both photoshop, and the anime style, so im not really sure what to think of it.

Angelfire doesnt allow any sort of direct posting, or else i would have just included the image right in this post, just follow the link.

<a target="_blank" href=http://www.angelfire.com/ne/kked/VfArt.html> Vanessa Drawing </a>

2. CreeD

CreeD Well-Known Member

hey, I meant to mention this while you were on irc... there's a trick that works on some of the freebie sites and it might work on angelfire. Try renaming your main .htm or .html files to .txt .... internet explorer will still recognize and translate the html in there, but because it isn't an html file, angelfire might not pop up ads when people click on it. I could be wrong then again. It's more useful for something like tripod, which sandwiches your page under a frame filled with ads.

3. gaishou

gaishou Well-Known Member

nice pic. reminds me of the way jet grind radio is drawn. cel shading if i'm right.....

4. Yupa

Yupa Well-Known Member

Yeah, the pic looks great for your first effort with photoshop. Nicely done.