1. Hey Guest, looking for Virtua Fighter 5: Ultimate Showdown content? Rest assured that the game is identical to Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown so all current resources on here such as Command Lists with frame data, Combo Lists and the Wiki still apply. However, you can expect some VF5US specific changes to come soon!
    Dismiss Notice

FL VF?

Discussion in 'General' started by Guest, Sep 29, 2001.

1. Guest

Guest Guest

anybody from FL?

2. ghostdog

ghostdog Well-Known Member

/versus/images/icons/shocked.gif
    I'm from Jacksonville. Where are you from?

-<font color=white>Ghost</font color=white><font color=red>DOG</font color=red>

3. imf

imf Well-Known Member

I'm near orlando....not too far....what other fighting games do you play?

"Muffin Man"

4. ghostdog

Hmm...Let's see....
    Soul Calibur, Tobal 1 and no. 2, Tekken, MvC2 (though I'm not serious about it), DoA2, and a few others.
    I read somewhere on the VF forum that a tournament is supposed to be taking place in mid-November around Orlando. Are you going to be in it?

I hope you find more VFers.

5. imf

imf Well-Known Member

cool beans man....I don't play much soul cali, I have Tobal2, used to play DOA, and am one of the "elite" ^_- TTT players in FL...T4 blows IMO:)

you gonna make the tourny?

"Muffin Man"

6. ghostdog

I've been looking forward to it since it's announcement.

It's nice to hear from another VFer in Florida. I thought VF was dead in Florida (it's defintely dead here in Jacksonville). I wish you lived closer to North Fla., or vice versa, so we could hook up for some VF, TTT, and Tobal.

Well, keep in touch. If you're gonna make the tourney, then we should definitely meet up for a little VF4. I plan to be there the whole weekend.

Until then, later....

7. imf

imf Well-Known Member

hey sounds good :)
    the truth is I am just getting into VF for real
    T4 is bad :p
    maybe you would like to teach VF to some new guys?
    ^_^'
    are you decent at TTT?
    we're not that far away...I've come up to OP for TTT before

see ya at the tourney!

ps do you have a place to stay down here?

"Muffin Man"<P ID="edit"><FONT SIZE=-1>Edited by Iron Monkey Fist on 09/30/01 05:40 AM (server time).</FONT></P>