1. Hey Guest, looking for Virtua Fighter 5: Ultimate Showdown content? Rest assured that the game is identical to Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown so all current resources on here such as Command Lists with frame data, Combo Lists and the Wiki still apply. However, you can expect some VF5US specific changes to come soon!
    Dismiss Notice

Florida VF4 ... weak?

Discussion in 'Local Scene' started by CreeD, Mar 9, 2002.

1. CreeD

CreeD Well-Known Member

I hear there's a scene in FLA, but wtf, it's clearly nothing worth trolling over.

2. Jakekun

Jakekun Well-Known Member

oh god, don't get them started, please!

3. gaishou

gaishou Well-Known Member

what, who, why started........lol......i'll start off, fuck you all, fuck you all very much...../versus/images/icons/wink.gif

4. gaishou

what, who, why started........lol......i'll start off, fuck you all, fuck you all very much...../versus/images/icons/wink.gif fexiaq will find out tomorrow i guess.....whether o not we's weak....

5. ghostdog

ghostdog Well-Known Member

fexiaq will find out tomorrow i guess.....

FeixaQ is going to be in Orlando on the 17th, not tomorrow.

6. gaishou

doh..shows you how much i've been paying attention to drama........see you there hopefully..... forgot to ask, are lobsters in season yet?? they would make great 2p's............especially if you're in maine.../versus/images/icons/wink.gif

7. MrWhite

MrWhite Well-Known Member

HAHAHAHAHA!!!!!

What do FL Vfers think? /versus/images/icons/smile.gif
    Shit, I got a tournament today...
    I'm trying to get money for the sonar.

8. Enkindu

Enkindu Well-Known Member

Just the Mt. Dora queers are weak.

9. akira2001

akira2001 Well-Known Member

Creed is prolly just looking for some WWF style entertainment. I sent him a question about akira (because I didn't feel like searching). So, I wonder, if he feels like because someone from FL asked a question that were ignorant. If so, that is ignorant. But, I think he is just looking for some entertainment. And sad thing is, he is reading this saying "Dance you monkey's, dance!!!"

Later--

10. Enkindu

Yeah you're right. This forums is for asking and answering of questions. Not posts about how we play. I know I'm good. What have I got to prove?

11. Enkindu

You didn't tell him what you told me did you? "How would you like it if I snapped your neck and fed you to the fishes?! WHATS UP!!??"

12. gaishou

hey give the guy a break. he's in maine, probably making friends with a lobster.....bored out of his skull. /versus/images/icons/crazy.gif

13. THE MYTH

THE MYTH Member

Frankly, I don't care what he thinks.

I have played in over two weeks. I am still new to the game, but I am confident in my ablility to thrash CreeD. /versus/images/icons/smile.gif
    But, don't take it personally. Lots o people lose to me. /versus/images/icons/smile.gif

14. Enkindu

and so am I. in a matter of speaking. ever talk to imf? it's like, "errrriknowwedon'tlikeeachothererrrrrrbutyourwolfruleserrrrrrrricanshowyouthebeautyofvf4errrrrrrrwecomeinpeaceerrr".

15. Enkindu

Who in the blue hell are you?

16. Blondie

Blondie Well-Known Member

<blockquote><font class="small">In reply to:</font><hr>

Just the Mt. Dora queers are weak.

<hr></blockquote>

Oh Jesus, I'm a Mt. Dora Queer? Thats alright, I can live with being called a queer by the wierdest, most disturbing looking guy I've ever seen. You know in some parts of the world you might get your ass kicked for saying something like that. It's really too bad I feel bad enough for you being the way you are that I won't kick it. Oh well. Watch what you say enk you might get BTFD................................................by a queer LOL. whatever.

17. Enkindu

You raising your hand to ask a question, Queer... ?

18. CreeD

CreeD Well-Known Member

yeah wtf myth? I could beat you down with a toothpick and 3 inches of dental floss.
    I'll play you with one hand. Your mother wears combat boots@!

So the florida VF4 scene still blows?
    that's a shame, with so many posters I'da thought someone who knows the game might sally forth.

19. Jakekun

Jakekun Well-Known Member

I would if they'd ever post something about the fucking game and quit pulling each others dick. Fucking floridians /versus/images/icons/laugh.gif

20. Enkindu

Creed, you don't know the power of Team Rox. We live in the hearts and the minds of the opressed people who cry out for deliverance from the crazy nuts and malajusted babboons.

-Enk