1. Hey Guest, looking for Virtua Fighter 5: Ultimate Showdown content? Rest assured that the game is identical to Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown so all current resources on here such as Command Lists with frame data, Combo Lists and the Wiki still apply. However, you can expect some VF5US specific changes to come soon!
    Dismiss Notice

Florida Virtua Fighters =)

Discussion in 'Local Scene' started by Cappo, Mar 29, 2002.

1. Cappo

Cappo Well-Known Member

Hey all, its about time to start another Florida thread :meh:
    Just like to say hopefully all of you can make it to Blonde_One's house this sunday. I'll be looking forward to owning some of you with my Sweet Potato Pai!
    I'll bring a little cash, so we can put together some money for food! IMF please bring ur DC, so we can get some SC on!!

Thanks im out =)

2. Akebono

Akebono Well-Known Member

Im in Orlando, is there any other orlando players who want to get together.

3. stompoutloud

stompoutloud Well-Known Member

Hey, looking forward to going to Blonde one's house too on sunday. Yeah, it was sure a lot of fun last time we were there. A little too quiet but hey, it's all good. I will bring some progressive house and trance cds as well. Where in Orlando do you live at Jedi_fei?

4. Cappo

Cappo Well-Known Member

Ya Stomp!! I wish i had some of my music cd's here with me...i might be able to burn some, i'll check.

5. gaishou

gaishou Well-Known Member

i'm going to show my ugly head.....

6. Cappo

Cappo Well-Known Member

Gaishou, i will be looking forward to owning you /versus/images/icons/wink.gif
    Who else will be showing up?

7. UnCauzi

UnCauzi Well-Known Member

I may show up, and believe me if I do, it won't be that quiet this time lol.

8. Jakekun

Jakekun Well-Known Member

that is an understatement! LOL

9. Blondie

Blondie Well-Known Member

Hey guys tomorrow night I'll be out for a little while so either leave a message on the machine, and I'll call you back with directions. Please don't wait til Sunday to call and get directions =). I have plenty to do Sunday =). But tomorrow night I'll be home around say 10 and can give call backs to anyone that needs directions. Also Unc, yes, Dan is welcome, anyone that plays VF is welcome. It should be an absolute blast having everyone there. We'll be taping matches "SO DON"T GET OWNED" =). Cause then we'll have to put it on the net =). j/k

In my opinion I think we should keep the "HYDRA" going until myke sees it fit to delete it. Cappos Fl. thread can be used to post directly to him and him posting his encounters while staying here in Fl. But don't forget the HYDRA =). later guys

10. Jakekun

Jakekun Well-Known Member

Just call me the Akira Crusher. IMF, I'm coming for j00!