1. Hey Guest, looking for Virtua Fighter 5: Ultimate Showdown content? Rest assured that the game is identical to Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown so all current resources on here such as Command Lists with frame data, Combo Lists and the Wiki still apply. However, you can expect some VF5US specific changes to come soon!
    Dismiss Notice

Flying to Orlando this sunday 27th September 09

Discussion in 'Local Scene' started by danny13, Sep 23, 2009.

1. danny13

danny13 Well-Known Member

Hi guys,

I'll be in Orlando for 2 weeks.

Hope to meet up with any vf players.

Cheers

2. Plague

Plague Well-Known Member

PSN:
    plague-cwa
    XBL:
    HowBoutSmPLAGUE
    GAH! You were supposed to say you'd be in Los Angeles! Seriously, I hope many people make a trip to Orlando to get in some games.

3. danny13

I wished man. But my company is sending me to Orlando for training. [​IMG]

4. Plague

Plague Well-Known Member

PSN:
    plague-cwa
    XBL:
    HowBoutSmPLAGUE
    ARGH! Build new training facility... AT MY HOUSE! Well, that would be weird.

Wait...

NEXT DOOR TO MY HOUSE! YES!

5. danny13

No players in Florida?

6. Plague

Plague Well-Known Member

PSN:
    plague-cwa
    XBL:
    HowBoutSmPLAGUE
    Man. I sent the Florida players a PM. I hope they make plans to visit and get in games!

7. stompoutloud

stompoutloud Well-Known Member

Hey Danny.. I just saw this! Thanks to Plague.

I sent you a pm. Let me know if you have some time. I can come and pick you up and we can hang out and play some vf and also show you some good places to eat.

8. Tha_FeauchA

Tha_FeauchA Yosha!

PSN:
    Medina_Rico
    Unfortunantly I just recently moved a few hours away from that area, or else ida been happy to teach ya a thing or two, lol [​IMG]

9. stompoutloud

where did you move to?

10. Tha_FeauchA

Tha_FeauchA Yosha!

PSN:
    Medina_Rico
    I live in Ft. Lauderdale now.

11. Ladon

Ladon Well-Known Member

PSN:
    Ladon---
    I am DEFINITELY interested in getting my ass kicked by the legendary danny13 [​IMG]

12. tonyfamilia

tonyfamilia Well-Known Member

Well I'm down to go if you guys are. Ladon maybe you can get Incident to come and we can try to go there next weekend.

There's this other Florida player who actually lives in my neighborhood but whom I've never met: KidVid.
    This guy may be scared of offline-VF or just meeting in person or something, Idk [​IMG]

I think that Gentleman Thief's even closer to Danny13 than we are so hey, GT if you're reading this maybe you can try to make it there for next weekend [​IMG]

13. Plague

Plague Well-Known Member

PSN:
    plague-cwa
    XBL:
    HowBoutSmPLAGUE
    Make it happen! tonyfamilia, Ladon, INCIDENT, Tha_FeauchA, KidVid711, GentlemanThief, stompoutloud! GO GO GO!

14. danny13

Hey guys, I'm gonna be here till the 10th Oct. I hope to meet up with any one of ya for some VF.

Damn, I should have brought my stick.

15. stompoutloud

Yes Danny.. you should have brought your stick. But than again, if you did, I might not have won those four matches. hahaha good games man. See you later on this week.

16. danny13

Alright guys, I'm heading back to Singapore this Saturday 6am. Although I've only met Stomp(Stephen) so far, I've thoroughly enjoyed my stay in Orlando, Florida.

Man, it really takes some getting use to the portions of the food here.

17. tonyfamilia

tonyfamilia Well-Known Member

Damn, that sucks, we were planning on going there this Saturday. Didn't announce it here cuz both me and Ladon were having a bit of car problems. I'm through plunking down money into the one I have now, I'm buying a new one at the end of this month.
    Well, at least you got to meet one VF player in Florida.
    Too bad it was such short notice, if we would have had more time to plan we would've been there for sure. We would have even split a car rental if we had to.
    Have a safe trip and if you ever decide to come back to Florida (preferably Miami ^_^) please let us know at least a month in advance so we can setup a proper VF gathering for you [​IMG]

18. stompoutloud

No problem... next time I am sure we can set something up where everyone can get together.

19. Ladon

Ladon Well-Known Member

PSN:
    Ladon---
    That would be great stomp. Tony basically said it all in his post, so I don't really have anything to add [​IMG]

20. danny13

Everything was really short noticed guys and I wished that I have more time.

Hope we can meet again in the future.