1. Hey Guest, looking for Virtua Fighter 5: Ultimate Showdown content? Rest assured that the game is identical to Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown so all current resources on here such as Command Lists with frame data, Combo Lists and the Wiki still apply. However, you can expect some VF5US specific changes to come soon!
    Dismiss Notice

Flying to Orlando this sunday 27th September 09

Discussion in 'Local Scene' started by danny13, Sep 23, 2009.

1. stompoutloud

stompoutloud Well-Known Member

Danny.. great to have hung out with you again. Wow, the memories we shared while talking about our Japan trip! And I am amazed at a lot of the back stories that you never heard from me and I have never heard from you. Great playing you also on my broken down stick. hahahah See you again when I come to Singapore some day.

2. Blondie6P

Blondie6P Member

Looking for some matches, vf5 for ps3, if anyone is still alive in orlando or central florida =). I still remember how to play. 904 520 3050, hit me up!

3. Plague

Plague Well-Known Member

PSN:
    plague-cwa
    XBL:
    HowBoutSmPLAGUE
    Welcome back, man.

4. BLACKSTAR

BLACKSTAR You'll find him on the grind Staff Member Media Manager

PSN:
    oBLACKSTARo
    XBL:
    BLACKSTAR84i
    Hajimemashite! ^_____^

If you want to meet up with me, I should be at the CEO tournament next weekend, with my own setup