1. Hey Guest, looking for Virtua Fighter 5: Ultimate Showdown content? Rest assured that the game is identical to Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown so all current resources on here such as Command Lists with frame data, Combo Lists and the Wiki still apply. However, you can expect some VF5US specific changes to come soon!
    Dismiss Notice

For Honor

Discussion in 'General' started by Myke, Feb 7, 2017.

1. ShinyBrentford

ShinyBrentford Well-Known Member

Dominion is kind of neat, cause in one hand u have cod/battlefield players that know how work as a team and then u have fgc guys knowing the 1v1 match ups. U also have that mobas meter building with popcorn (npc soldiers) that give u buffs or mortar strikes.

Also a neat thing I've notice when I was in a 2v1 fight that when I guard one opponent attack I automatically block the second opponent. Which was a great way to build rage. Btw rage is comeback mechanic of the year.

Last edited: Feb 13, 2017
    Ytpme_Secaps likes this.
  2. Tricky

Tricky "9000; Eileen Flow Dojoer" Content Manager Eileen

There's nothing like popping rage and knocking people on their arses followed by overhead hard strike to the guts.

ShinyBrentford likes this.
  3. ShinyBrentford

ShinyBrentford Well-Known Member

I will be getting it around next week so add me on psn.

PSN: ShinyBrentford

4. Shang

Shang Well-Known Member

Here's a real, and more relevant challenge. $1,000 USD to anyone beat us in 2v2. @Jacko already failed. Who's next? Oh you guys play sandbag only?
    [​IMG]

kungfusmurf and Chief_Flash like this.
  5. Chief_Flash

Chief_Flash Well-Known Member

XBL:
    T1L ALL AR3 0N3
    I assure you, if anyone accepts this, we will not sandbag!

6. Shang

Shang Well-Known Member

I assure you, no one on this website can touch us. Not @Myke, not @ShinyBrentford, not @Tricky, these guys don’t even know the difference between unblock and a guard break. How about we do 2v4 for money? @Chief_Flash and @Shang vs. Team VFDC, helmed by its fearless leader @Myke, along with thing 1 and thing 2 @ShinyBrentford and @Tricky?

7. Myke

Myke Administrator Staff Member Content Manager Kage

PSN:
    Myke623
    XBL:
    Myke623
    Calling me out on a game that I gave up during the first weeks of its initial release 2 years ago! Nice one! :ROTFL:

Although, I do wish I could play online against you US folk.

8. Tricky

Tricky "9000; Eileen Flow Dojoer" Content Manager Eileen

Such a rando challenge. . . I haven't touched this game in like a year? You'd be fighting a n00b to whatever the current meta is. DId they fix the game breaking bugs yet?