1. Hey Guest, looking for Virtua Fighter 5: Ultimate Showdown content? Rest assured that the game is identical to Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown so all current resources on here such as Command Lists with frame data, Combo Lists and the Wiki still apply. However, you can expect some VF5US specific changes to come soon!
    Dismiss Notice

For Lotus- The Tradegy of Kamais_Ookin

Discussion in 'General' started by Kamais_Ookin, Apr 12, 2009.

1. Kamais_Ookin

Kamais_Ookin Well-Known Troll

PSN:
    Kyooboona
    XBL:
    Kamais Ookin
    Lotus, I know I was being an ass yesterday in the shoutbox, and now there's nowhere to be seen of you! I sent you a private message apologizing, and you accepted it, but then I ruined your trust again shortly afterwards, calling me a jerk. If only you knew how my heart aches with guilt. I've fucking up enough, I'm going to cut the bullshit dammit that's not how I roll. I just wanted to make some laugh's and make you feel welcome because your the first girl I've ever seen here but I went too far, I crossed the line. What I'm trying to say is, please, forgive me for my blatant attitude towards you, after damaging your trust the first time I won't blame you for not accepting it again, but I'd like to write you a poem anyways to show that I'm really, really sorry and want you back here as does everyone else.

Roses are red, Violets are blue
    you know I got my eyes on you.
    Ever since you first came on,
    Mesmerized all day long.
    All the hype was your pai,
    The things I said was a lie.
    Kamais_Ookin being too sexist,
    Now I'm here to fix it.
    Trying to make things work,
    I agree, I was a jerk.
    Now I'm trying to make things up,
    You not seeing this gives throat a lump.
    This might be the worst poem you've ever seen,
    But it can't be worst then how I was mean.
    Lotus, please if you can see this,
    Know that you are really missed.
    If only you knew I mean to make ammends,
    You and I, we could be good friends.
    But after all you've been through,
    It would be understandable to say "shoo"
    After all is said and done, I was very low,
    Lotus, please don't say no. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/frown.gif

2. HokutoNoCat

HokutoNoCat Well-Known Member

Man... I guess it's sleep time for me.

3. DarkVincent

DarkVincent Well-Known Member

I'll just go to sleep as well.

4. Myke

Myke Administrator Staff Member Content Manager Kage

PSN:
    Myke623
    XBL:
    Myke623
    Fuck me, all this drama! Kamais, maybe you need to take a break from <s>spamming</s>posting so much? Things are slowly but surely getting out of hand.

Lotus was a duplicate account which I deleted. I won't name which VFDC member was behind it, but this is a reminder that dupe accounts will be deleted upon detection.