1. Hey Guest, looking for Virtua Fighter 5: Ultimate Showdown content? Rest assured that the game is identical to Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown so all current resources on here such as Command Lists with frame data, Combo Lists and the Wiki still apply. However, you can expect some VF5US specific changes to come soon!
    Dismiss Notice

for the korean players

Discussion in 'Local Scene' started by Genuwine_expert, Apr 17, 2002.

1. Genuwine_expert

Genuwine_expert New Member

Hi, sorry to speak about something else then VF in a VF forum but Almaci, one of your members told me( as he once went to Korea and met the top korean kofers but wasn't anymore in contact with them) there were korean players right now in your forum, and he said I could ask you, especially shin-z who knows the best at kof, about hardcore kof korean players; you know I'd like to be in touch with korean kofers to share kof knowledge, tournament vids, etc etc. but I can't read korean so it's hard as I can't understand what's about in the korean sites...I'm also planning to go to Korea just to play kof, this year or if not possible next year, I need more informations about the country, the best places to play, etc.. Any help would be very appreciated. And I also forget to mention I live in Belgium and also know and plaied the french best kof players, I also went to London to play Maan(koweït famous player) but unfortunately never plaied Ryan Heart(London kof96/97/98 champ.). I also know farid which is probably the best french player at least top 5 (with Salim, Bruno Vaysse, etc.) and he would like to go aswell one day in Korea to play the best so if I have a good contact I could give him aswell info about Korea and a possible meeting there. Thank you very much for your time.

G.E

2. Hyun

Hyun Well-Known Member

HI, I am neither a KOF player nor really a "Korean" player. But if you can find some messageboards on Korean KOF sites I suggest you to just post something in English. Just say something simple and short like. "Hi, I am a KOF player from Belgium and I want to visit Korea to play KOF. Can anyone tell me where I can meet the best Korean KOF players please. Thank you."

If that doesn't work, post back to this thread.

3. Bu_Jessoom

Bu_Jessoom Well-Known Member

I also went to London to play Maan(koweït famous player)

That's Kuwait you mean /versus/images/icons/smile.gif /versus/images/icons/laugh.gif