1. Hey Guest, looking for Virtua Fighter 5: Ultimate Showdown content? Rest assured that the game is identical to Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown so all current resources on here such as Command Lists with frame data, Combo Lists and the Wiki still apply. However, you can expect some VF5US specific changes to come soon!
    Dismiss Notice

For the Saturn fans (who also like AM2)...

Discussion in 'General' started by Chanchai, Oct 4, 2001.

1. Chanchai

Chanchai Well-Known Member

I saw the movie at a Seattle VOOT Gathering two weeks ago.... It was just too cool, awesome, and funny at the same time...

There's a movie of it floating on the net, but I don't know where to get it from. So I can only tell you the long way of seeing it....

Beat Shenmue 2... following the credits, you will get to see.... Shenmue Saturn!

Given that the Washington VO players are split about the Saturn (some love it, some hated the VOOM port quite a bit).... we laughed, we cried, we awed, and we made fun of the thing too! We even did our own "dubbing"

Ryo: "I must avenge my lost polys!"
    Shuei Kou: "Don't forget our lost resolution and framerates too!"

-Chanchai

2. Shadowdean

Shadowdean Well-Known Member

Hey CHan, you still playing voot2 for dc? Hehe..if we meet again, be great to get a little voot competition going...I have NO ONE to play...

"Victory can be anticipated, but not assured" Sun-Tzu

3. chucky

chucky Well-Known Member

WOW!! for real, sounds cool!!/versus/images/icons/laugh.gif plz try to find some more info..