1. Hey Guest, looking for Virtua Fighter 5: Ultimate Showdown content? Rest assured that the game is identical to Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown so all current resources on here such as Command Lists with frame data, Combo Lists and the Wiki still apply. However, you can expect some VF5US specific changes to come soon!
    Dismiss Notice

For Those Who Want To Rank UP! (Here's A Scheme)

Discussion in 'PlayStation Network' started by masterpo, Sep 3, 2013.

1. masterpo

masterpo VF Martial Artist Bronze Supporter

PSN:
    lastmonk
    Of course anyone can play ranked whenever they want. But what if we encouraged certain groups to make sure they played a few hours on specific days for example

Monday - SHI-Group Day(Hunters,Barbarians,Raiders)
    Tuesday- Mono Group Day( Defenders, Sentinels, Guardians)
    Wednesday - Jin Group(Warrior, Veteran, Berzerker)
    Thursday Shou Group( Assassin, Shatterer, Destroyer)
    Friday Maou Group( Avenger,Vanquisher, Conqueror)

So if for example if your stuck in Jin Group, Make sure to play on Wednesday's and if ppl cooperate, there will be a much higher chance of ranking up.

This is just an idea, feedback is welcome.

Also if you've been demoted, then you would know which day to login that might get your hopes up for getting your rank back LOL

Obviously for those who could don't give a damn about ranks please ignore this thread, but for those of you that do,
    does this sound feasible?

BeastEG, Stl_Tim and MarlyJay like this.
  2. Tricky

Tricky "9000; Eileen Flow Dojoer" Content Manager Eileen

I think this is a cool idea. I don't play ranked because it takes too long to find someone my rank so I can't actually get any "xp" for lack of a better word.

3. IcKY99

IcKY99 Well-Known Member

PSN:
    IcKY99
    XBL:
    IcKYIcKY
    This could be helpful for those who honestly care about their ranking. But the problem is getting people to comply with these said days. I'm not sure if people would be up for it

4. masterpo

PSN:
    lastmonk
    Any days or weeks or months would be fine, just as long as there was some kind of schedule where you would know when the chance of bumping into your rank was highest.

I guess ppl could post their availability then we make some kind of schedule from that.

5. IcKY99

IcKY99 Well-Known Member

PSN:
    IcKY99
    XBL:
    IcKYIcKY
    I guess we should post our ranks and available days then? Maybe you could make a poll?

As of now I'm a sentinel and Tuesday works. Pretty much any day but Wednesday

6. masterpo

PSN:
    lastmonk
    If enough ppl respond to this I will post results in calendar form. I'm in the mono group and will be on whenever the mono group decides to play.

7. WiZzYx

WiZzYx Well-Known Member

PSN:
    WiZzYx3DG
    XBL:
    WiZzYx3DG
    I'm Guardian. I'll be online today then... :)

8. CaptainJapan53

CaptainJapan53 Well-Known Member

Very few are willing to put it on the line these days, I always do, nobody wants to play for blood anymore though. Nonetheless I'm on everyday putting my Avenger+/- 1 rank on the line. See ya.

9. ExzetyXat1

ExzetyXat1 Well-Known Member

I will.

Elite likes this.
  10. EvenPit

EvenPit Well-Known Member Content Manager Eileen

Shatterer, Nights only, US East