1. Hey Guest, looking for Virtua Fighter 5: Ultimate Showdown content? Rest assured that the game is identical to Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown so all current resources on here such as Command Lists with frame data, Combo Lists and the Wiki still apply. However, you can expect some VF5US specific changes to come soon!
    Dismiss Notice

For you bargin hunters

Discussion in 'Console' started by mushen, Mar 18, 2002.

1. mushen

mushen Well-Known Member

Outpost.com has vf4 pre-order for 39.95 (I don't know how much shipping is, so it may not be a deal). This is as of today (3/18/02).

<a target="_blank" href=http://shop3.outpost.com/product/3259641/>http://shop3.outpost.com/product/3259641/</a>

Anyone know if Fry's bay area is going to be giving away free strategy guides with the purchase of vf4?

-mushen

2. ice-9

ice-9 Well-Known Member

Thanks for the tip! I'm picking up a copy. 2nd day shipping is at a reasonable $6, and plus, no NC tax.

3. Bu_Jessoom

Bu_Jessoom Well-Known Member

Yeah, thanks for the tip, this sounds like a good deal... I am getting a copy...

Hey Ice-9, will you convert your files to use on the US version, or just start all over? /versus/images/icons/smile.gif (How was/is your trip BTW?)

4. ice-9

ice-9 Well-Known Member

Hmm, probably not. I don't think I can bear to play all the way up again with Kage. Also, most people seem to be maintaining a Kumite version and a versus play version of a character, so I'll just look to developing the latter.

My trip was AWESOME. Puerto Rico -- beaches, sun, beautiful women, great food, it was literally a paradise. New York was fantastic too; pleasure to meet Nam (nxw0016) for the first time, and I was glad to see Rodney and the rest of the New York crew again.

5. Genie47

Genie47 Well-Known Member

Nice to see that you had a great trip to Puerto Rico. I had a great time in WA, Australia. Secluded beaches, ancient forests, 2 oceans in one location (Cape Leeuwen) and a miserable prison in Fremantle. /versus/images/icons/smile.gif

6. nxw0016

nxw0016 Well-Known Member

It was nice to meet you last weekend! Really hope I could've stayed longer to play. But I had to catch the last train AND my brain kind of stopped working at that time anyway. Wish to play against you again.

Talking about that train I took going home, it was stuck in Newark for 40 minutes...... That God D. NJ transit!

Will check this web site out and maybe order a copy from there.