For you bargin hunters

Discussion in 'Console' started by mushen, Mar 18, 2002.

1. mushen

mushen Well-Known Member

Outpost.com has vf4 pre-order for 39.95 (I don't know how much shipping is, so it may not be a deal). This is as of today (3/18/02).

<a target="_blank" href=http://shop3.outpost.com/product/3259641/>http://shop3.outpost.com/product/3259641/</a>

Anyone know if Fry's bay area is going to be giving away free strategy guides with the purchase of vf4?

-mushen

2. ice-9

ice-9 Well-Known Member

Thanks for the tip! I'm picking up a copy. 2nd day shipping is at a reasonable $6, and plus, no NC tax.

3. Bu_Jessoom

Bu_Jessoom Well-Known Member

Yeah, thanks for the tip, this sounds like a good deal... I am getting a copy...

Hey Ice-9, will you convert your files to use on the US version, or just start all over? /versus/images/icons/smile.gif (How was/is your trip BTW?)

4. ice-9

ice-9 Well-Known Member

Hmm, probably not. I don't think I can bear to play all the way up again with Kage. Also, most people seem to be maintaining a Kumite version and a versus play version of a character, so I'll just look to developing the latter.

My trip was AWESOME. Puerto Rico -- beaches, sun, beautiful women, great food, it was literally a paradise. New York was fantastic too; pleasure to meet Nam (nxw0016) for the first time, and I was glad to see Rodney and the rest of the New York crew again.

5. Genie47

Genie47 Well-Known Member

Nice to see that you had a great trip to Puerto Rico. I had a great time in WA, Australia. Secluded beaches, ancient forests, 2 oceans in one location (Cape Leeuwen) and a miserable prison in Fremantle. /versus/images/icons/smile.gif

6. nxw0016

nxw0016 Well-Known Member

It was nice to meet you last weekend! Really hope I could've stayed longer to play. But I had to catch the last train AND my brain kind of stopped working at that time anyway. Wish to play against you again.

Talking about that train I took going home, it was stuck in Newark for 40 minutes...... That God D. NJ transit!

Will check this web site out and maybe order a copy from there.