1. Hey Guest, looking for Virtua Fighter 5: Ultimate Showdown content? Rest assured that the game is identical to Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown so all current resources on here such as Command Lists with frame data, Combo Lists and the Wiki still apply. However, you can expect some VF5US specific changes to come soon!
    Dismiss Notice

Forced Side Turned Situations Tutorial, (Unblockables, etc.)

Discussion in 'Dojo' started by Cozby, Jun 13, 2013.

1. Cozby

Cozby OMG Custom Title! W00T!

PSN:
    CozzyHendrixx
    XBL:
    Stn Cozby
    There's alot of stuff I didn't cover, I added annotations for some of the parts I messed up on (I was far beyond doing the video over). Some characters benefit from this more than others.

EvenPit, Myke, samtheseed and 7 others like this.
  2. EvenPit

EvenPit Well-Known Member Content Manager Eileen

Yes Yes see it's little rules like that you explained with the wall and sideturn stuff that I would have never known about thanks1

3. CheekyChi

CheekyChi Well-Known Member

XBL:
    CheekyChi
    That's a very nice video! Thanks

4. Pai~Chun

Pai~Chun Well-Known Member

XBL:
    Lishao Tao GPK
    Great tech outlined. If your character has stuff like this (Pai has 44KK), use it!
    Very clear presentation and professional narration on this one, well done. Leon really does have some nasty tools in this game, with both the mid and the low hitting ST options, damn.