1. Hey Guest, looking for Virtua Fighter 5: Ultimate Showdown content? Rest assured that the game is identical to Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown so all current resources on here such as Command Lists with frame data, Combo Lists and the Wiki still apply. However, you can expect some VF5US specific changes to come soon!
    Dismiss Notice

Forum upgrade??

Discussion in 'General' started by chucky, Feb 19, 2002.

1. chucky

chucky Well-Known Member

This is a nice forum, alot of intelligent ppl. posts here, but I think it really needs to be upgraded to a VBB forum, I mean there is +1500 members already signed up, soo it would be nice with an upgrade to VBB since it's soo much better than all other forums./versus/images/icons/wink.gif

2. Guest

Guest Guest

(*&^#%(SPPAGGGGGGH!!!!!

chuc[K]y!

3. ono

ono Well-Known Member

Um, this forum IS practically a VBB. If you visit sites that have VBB, there very much identical. I personally think this forum is fine,...its nice and clean.

4. ghostdog

ghostdog Well-Known Member

Why bother replying??

Ono, this thread is really old (check the date of the original post). Not only that, but the guy who posted it has been banned. Hopefully you won't answer the other chucky post(s).

re id10tv2: Don't di[G] u[P] dead [P]osts!!!@@!@!