1. Hey Guest, looking for Virtua Fighter 5: Ultimate Showdown content? Rest assured that the game is identical to Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown so all current resources on here such as Command Lists with frame data, Combo Lists and the Wiki still apply. However, you can expect some VF5US specific changes to come soon!
    Dismiss Notice

Four Corners (UT, AZ, NM, CO)

Discussion in 'Local Scene' started by KrsJin, Apr 27, 2015.

1. KrsJin

KrsJin Well-Known Member

(Opting to create a thread for the Four Corners. The Colorado thread is currently dead and this makes a bit more sense given the current popularity of the game.)

Are there any players/established scenes within these states that are interested in offline gatherings or online games?

I currently live in Denver, Colorado. I'm not able to travel like I once did (Have a family I can't neglect now :)), but I'm more than down to drive a few hours within my state for offline games. I also notice online connections within the 4 corners are almost always solid.