1. Hey Guest, looking for Virtua Fighter 5: Ultimate Showdown content? Rest assured that the game is identical to Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown so all current resources on here such as Command Lists with frame data, Combo Lists and the Wiki still apply. However, you can expect some VF5US specific changes to come soon!
    Dismiss Notice

- FRANCE vs UK -

Discussion in 'Local Scene' started by dynamic-league, Feb 2, 2002.

1. virtualmist

virtualmist Member

That's ok man i understand if you're feeling butterflies....
    I might come around on Saturday afternoon but not sure what time.

major hacker

2. RandomHajile

RandomHajile Well-Known Member

who do u play as? anyways my break is like after 4 so i'll be ther for 30min or so tomorrow

3. RandomHajile

i was there fro 4-5 an 9-11pm an batteredevery 1, only got beat once with some generic sarah player (elbow,knee) whil i was just getting gips with wolf(still cant play him well) anyways every 1 got 6hit 10foot air comboed:) i will be there 4-5 tomorrow again

4. virtualmist

virtualmist Member

sorry man i missed you. I didn't manage to come around goodge st. Tell me when you're coming around again..

5. RandomHajile

i was talkin about games zone, i was there again today at lunch, i'll probably be there tomorrow some time anys an on saturday for sure at 4ish again

6. virtualmist

virtualmist Member

Oh sorry man, i thought you come around goodge st.
    I'll try and catch you in gamezone instead.

I think we did meet begore...
    The one with the earphones on.

7. RandomHajile

yea thats me, ear fones or head phones:) in nikes
    who do u play as??? i only go to game zone so much as its near my work for my breaks an a fix after work 2:)
    did u play me? did i win?

8. RandomHajile

im gonna be at gamezone between 5-6 tomorrow on my break fro work, so u can see how i play b4 i get beat on sundau:)

9. virtualmist

virtualmist Member

Hey bro, i did meet you once and we did have a pretty balance contest but im sure you are much better now than you were then.
    I play Lau usually.
    By the way, how do you get your pix up in this site?

I do come to game zone now and again usually in the evening or late afternoon.

I'll see you around.

10. RandomHajile

yea, i'll be there probably after 5 tomorrow, i aint played a good lau yet, ive gone off him at the mo an am diggin akira an kage again:)

11. RandomHajile

you add it on the profile for your name on this board, just put any web page up, my mate made it for me

12. virtualmist

virtualmist Member

thanx man. I was at gamezone at around 7ish, played some player using AOI very good but beat him.

anywayz i'll see you when i do.