1. Hey Guest, looking for Virtua Fighter 5: Ultimate Showdown content? Rest assured that the game is identical to Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown so all current resources on here such as Command Lists with frame data, Combo Lists and the Wiki still apply. However, you can expect some VF5US specific changes to come soon!
    Dismiss Notice

Free PSN Money.

Discussion in 'General' started by Genzen, Feb 20, 2013.

1. Genzen

Genzen Well-Known Member

Hello,

Found something else interesting, though I'm not sure if it's real because it is just a thread (not a published article). It looks legit to me. Basically, it seems like Sony are giving out money to loyal customers on PSN. The reports from people range from $5-$10. It doesn't look like it's based on how much you've spent on PSN or if you have PSN plus, and some are speculating that everyone will get it at some point, and the fact that only some have gotten it at the moment is just a logistics issue, meaning it's just a delay in distribution (though I'm not sure how that would be a problem for online distribution).

Apparently these people got a message in the PSN inbox, marked with the Sony logo, that tells them they have the money. I can't check mine at the moment, but I'll report when I do.

Thread is here: http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/927750-playstation-3/65501393

EDIT: Checked my inbox, nothing from them. Anyone gotten anything?

Shag likes this.
  2. BlackGeneral

BlackGeneral The Emperor of Elbows Bronze Supporter Content Manager Akira

PSN:
    BlackGeneral
    XBL:
    BeeGee VFDC
    Yup, definitely legit. Got my $10 last night.

3. Genzen

Genzen Well-Known Member

Excellent, and congratulations!

4. 001

001 Well-Known Member Content Mgr El Blaze

i got free $10 voucher in my inbox

5. DigitlSamurai

DigitlSamurai Well-Known Member

PSN:
    DigitlSamurai
    XBL:
    DgtlSamurai KOF
    Got $10 this morning.

6. Shag

Shag Well-Known Member

PSN:
    ShagPSN
    XBL:
    Shagnificent
    If it wasn't for this thread I'd probably never have checked my messages. I noticed I received a message from PSN and they gave me a $10 code. I redeemed it last night. :cool:

Thanks Genzen! :)

7. Genzen

Genzen Well-Known Member

I got $5 and used it to buy Goh's costume packs.