1. Hey Guest, looking for Virtua Fighter 5: Ultimate Showdown content? Rest assured that the game is identical to Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown so all current resources on here such as Command Lists with frame data, Combo Lists and the Wiki still apply. However, you can expect some VF5US specific changes to come soon!
    Dismiss Notice

French VF5FS Tournament

Discussion in 'Tournaments and Events' started by Kaleendaah, Feb 18, 2014.

1. Kaleendaah

Kaleendaah Active Member

I'm about to organize a VF5FS tournament in Bordeaux, France. There's no defined date at the moment but it will certainly be in the month of April. I already have the place to do it, with consoles and a lot of screens. The place is kinda small but we can be 25-30 players in it. And there will be a second game at this event : Soul Calibur V.

What do you think? Are you interested to come? The tournament will happen a Sunday that's sure but you can arrive the day before for some sight-seeing and free play. The room can be used Saturday night for some casuals.

I'll update with more infos very soon but I need your feed-back already! Thank you!

Krye, Matsu-asashi, pana and 2 others like this.
  2. Chibitox

Chibitox Well-Known Member Bronze Supporter

I'm in. As long as it isn't on May 9th it should be ok.

By the way do you know if VF will be at stunfest this year ?

3. kingo

kingo My bitch G0d3L is a scrub Content Manager Aoi

PSN:
    kingofvf5
    XBL:
    kingofvf4
    Should be in. end of April / beginning of May.

4. Mister

Mister Well-Known Member Content Manager Wolf Content Manager Sarah Content Manager Aoi

End of April works for me so i have plenty of time to get my tickets.

5. Unicorn

Unicorn Well-Known Masher Content Manager Wolf

PSN:
    unicorn_cz
    XBL:
    unicorn cz
    Just FYI - based on shoutbox agreement I am working hard to get mid-May tournament in Prague and it looks promising so far.

6. Matsu-asashi

Matsu-asashi Member

PSN:
    Matsu-asashi
    Well i'm really interested but it will be hard to be there...don't know,it could work.I want to see if i can manage tournament pressure and eventually do well.

We need more french VF tournaments...

7. Kaleendaah

Kaleendaah Active Member

April won't be possible finally, sorry! I was thinking about doing it in June what do you think?

Unicorn likes this.
  8. Mister

Mister Well-Known Member Content Manager Wolf Content Manager Sarah Content Manager Aoi

Would that be vf only?

9. Kaleendaah

Kaleendaah Active Member

Yes. Only VF!

Pai~Chun likes this.
  10. Unicorn

Unicorn Well-Known Masher Content Manager Wolf

PSN:
    unicorn_cz
    XBL:
    unicorn cz
    Just quick question: how expensive it is to get to Bordeaux from Paris (and back)?

11. Krye

Krye French Star Player

PSN:
    KryeMeARiver
    XBL:
    Krye NL
    I checked the TGV a while ago, and I think it was around 100€ (round trip), but there's plenty of other options, of course. Most of them would probably be cheaper. TGV is easy, comfortable and fast, though.

12. MarlyJay

MarlyJay Moderator - 9K'ing for justice. Staff Member Gold Supporter

PSN:
    MarlyJay
    XBL:
    MarlyJay
    June is cool for me, but I'd need an exact date ASAP.