1. Hey Guest, looking for Virtua Fighter 5: Ultimate Showdown content? Rest assured that the game is identical to Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown so all current resources on here such as Command Lists with frame data, Combo Lists and the Wiki still apply. However, you can expect some VF5US specific changes to come soon!
    Dismiss Notice

Fresh one here

Discussion in 'The Vault' started by Jerky, Sep 29, 1999.

1. Jerky

Jerky Well-Known Member

Hey international VFing sounds great, but want to know if anyone can give me any advice on planning through a busy
    schedule of school and work and (damn it, parents). I'm from the Boston Area and I remeber playing a couple of people
    around here. They knew me by face(rarely by name) but I remember playing a persistant Kage.....I think his name was Rich
    or Mich. Anyway I was practically hated (as with many other Jacky players) and thats the reason my username is Jerky.
    I love playing different types of Aoi's, Akira's, and Kages. I waiting yet to face a decent Lion. I'd love to do that.
    Alright that's enough yappin' my names Andrew and I'm hoping to hear from ya'll.

/images/icons/mad.gif <blockquote><font size=1>In reply to:</font><hr>

Yeeaah!!

<hr></blockquote>

2. Jason Cha

Jason Cha Well-Known Member

Re: Boston VF'n

hey andrew

unfortunately rich and I have been pretty out of VF since the new york gathering. which is ironic given that we left new york all hyped up to play some serious vf.

i dont know if we're going to start playing again, if we do i'll give you a call and we'll see how it goes. after all, rich still has his TB machine and i've got dc, and we can either go to jill's (damn sticks though) or good times to play. ping's still around, joji has expressed an interest in playing, just if we ever got together to play...

-jason

3. Guest

Guest Guest

is this the same andrew jacky player that racked up 100+ wins in downtown crossing so many years ago?

-rich