1. Hey Guest, looking for Virtua Fighter 5: Ultimate Showdown content? Rest assured that the game is identical to Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown so all current resources on here such as Command Lists with frame data, Combo Lists and the Wiki still apply. However, you can expect some VF5US specific changes to come soon!
    Dismiss Notice

Friday night matches

Discussion in 'VF.TV' started by archangel, Sep 3, 2005.

1. archangel

archangel Well-Known Member

2. yoomazir

yoomazir Well-Known Member

hey! those are nice matches.

3. vanity

vanity Well-Known Member

BK makes me feel inferior.

4. archangel

Sorry to those who wanted to matches i had to delete them to make space for the other uk thread i'll put them back on later if people want or if you want i can send them via MIRC or MSN

peace

5. Myke

Myke Administrator Staff Member Content Manager Kage

PSN:
    Myke623
    XBL:
    Myke623
    Just a suggestion, why not make a torrent and share them that way?

6. archangel

I dont have a clue how to do that do you know of a guide anywhere?

7. Myke

Myke Administrator Staff Member Content Manager Kage

PSN:
    Myke623
    XBL:
    Myke623
    This is a pretty good guide:

http://btfaq.com/serve/cache/56.html

Most bittorrent clients have either a "new torrent" or "create torrent" option as a button, under the file menu, etc, and then it's just a matter of answering the prompts.

The only specific info you need to enter is http://virtuafighter.com/tracker/announce.php as the announce URL (every torrent needs one).

Once your .torrent file has been created, just upload it to vfdc via the upload link on the bt tracker page. With the upload form, select your .torrent file, enter a relevant name and description, and select the appropriate category. The NFO and image fields are optional.