1. Hey Guest, looking for Virtua Fighter 5: Ultimate Showdown content? Rest assured that the game is identical to Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown so all current resources on here such as Command Lists with frame data, Combo Lists and the Wiki still apply. However, you can expect some VF5US specific changes to come soon!
    Dismiss Notice

FT Dress-up funtime! Items, items, items!

Discussion in 'Arcade' started by Zero-chan, Jul 19, 2004.

1. Zero-chan

Zero-chan Well-Known Member

For those of you dying to know what the new items are like, this page is a constantly updating resource of VF FT items. Pictures are added as soon as somebody gets them and gives them to the webmaster. Some of them are... interesting... to say the least - such and Jacky's (and Lion's, but no picture yet) Visual Kei makeup. If you ever wanted to makeover your male VF characters into bad Malice Mizer wannabes, NOW YOU CAN!

Sarah's kitty items also worry me a bit. It's like they're catering to furries.

Myself, I'm waiting on the Vanessa stuff. What does this "punk makeup" look like...?

2. Siyko

Siyko Well-Known Member

how does vanessa wear a helicopter?

and that aoi face item looks scary...

3. Tsobanian

Tsobanian Well-Known Member

That ushimitsu Aoi face is off the hook! And the butterfly Pai too

4. Cruz

Cruz Well-Known Member

[ QUOTE ]
    SiYkO said:

[/ QUOTE ]
    Maybe it's on her shoulder or something.

5. EUROTRASH

EUROTRASH Well-Known Member

Yeah... though it would be totally killer if it was a miniature helicopter flying around her during fights /versus/images/graemlins/smirk.gif

6. ZSS

ZSS Well-Known Member

[ QUOTE ]
    SiYkO said:

[/ QUOTE ]

That was just too good, I had to quote it again. The same goes for that Lei's bird, it also seems to be quite interesting. A new Michael Jackson look for Kage? Cool. And those animals are damn cute.

7. Painty_J

Painty_J Well-Known Member

[ QUOTE ]
    Mark_Slight said:

Yeah... though it would be totally killer if it was a miniature helicopter flying around her during fights /versus/images/graemlins/smirk.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

This is probably the case...a little helicopter that floats above her head, similar to the ghostlike things they already have in VF.NET in japan. I bet the same would go for Lei's bird or Lau's butterflies, though I wouldn't be surprised if I was wrong.

8. Dandy_J

Dandy_J Well-Known Member

Lau's butterfly item has already been shown in a vid...it's exactly like Brad's butterflies in evo (they fly around).

9. vf4akira

vf4akira Well-Known Member

Shun has this small group of clouds that float above him. Anytime he gets hit by a counter (red, yellow, etc) the clouds also flash that color. Kinda looks like it's gonna rain or something.

10. FatalRose

FatalRose Well-Known Member

[​IMG]
    What was sega thinking?

11. Cruz

Cruz Well-Known Member

Re: FT Dress-up funtime! Items, items, items! *DELETED*

Post deleted by Pai_fan007

12. Cruz

Cruz Well-Known Member

13. Cruz

Cruz Well-Known Member

[ QUOTE ]
    FatalRose said:

[​IMG]
    What was sega thinking?

[/ QUOTE ]
    If you have that matched with his long hair, now we have a new female character. /versus/images/graemlins/smile.gif

14. LyTeFei

LyTeFei Member

is it me, or does shun now sport a training bra???

15. RagingSilver

RagingSilver Well-Known Member

haha shun and a bra, lol. what next...

16. LyTeFei

LyTeFei Member

Akira and a girdle. i think it'll fit in real nice /versus/images/graemlins/wink.gif
    seriously now, i really liked the new stuff coming out on Items - Lei's new 'do is cool, and i really dig Aoi's goth Look.. /versus/images/graemlins/smile.gif

17. Pai_Garu

Pai_Garu Well-Known Member

It's actually just an eye mask, those that you wear to go to sleep in....

18. LyTeFei

LyTeFei Member

[ QUOTE ]
    Srider said:

It's actually just an eye mask, those that you wear to go to sleep in....

[/ QUOTE ]

his eyes must be bulging out from all those drinks... /versus/images/graemlins/wink.gif

19. Cruz

Cruz Well-Known Member

I guess Lion is trying to be a member of KISS on that one with the makeup!

20. Tsobanian

Tsobanian Well-Known Member

and the clouds that float above the head of Shun?? /versus/images/graemlins/confused.gif

Anyway are these only the new items? Only 8 new for each character?