1. Hey Guest, looking for Virtua Fighter 5: Ultimate Showdown content? Rest assured that the game is identical to Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown so all current resources on here such as Command Lists with frame data, Combo Lists and the Wiki still apply. However, you can expect some VF5US specific changes to come soon!
    Dismiss Notice

FT: Hands On Report

Discussion in 'Arcade' started by Namflow, Jul 15, 2004.

1. ice-9

ice-9 Well-Known Member

Re: Red counters

Just that you guys will have fun playing Brad in FT?? You still play Brad right?

2. Myke

Myke Administrator Staff Member Content Manager Kage

PSN:
    Myke623
    XBL:
    Myke623
    Re: Nothing to do with Red counters

Yeah I do, but I don't see where the jerking-off remark came from. What were you implying?

What I do in my own time is my business /versus/images/graemlins/wink.gif

3. Makatiel

Makatiel Well-Known Member

Re: challenge mode

i didnt see anyone else mention this so i thought i might.

i got to play challenge mode a bit and they have some pretty fun challenges. one of them allows you to cancel any move. so you can string together some incredible combos that are fun and silly. a good change of pace. another was half gravity, making floats incredibly damaging. hahahaha. all in good fun (as it is single player only).

i havent seen too many brad players but im glad he got buffed up. hopefully a lot. as a goh player, i can say ive definitely done better and now have a 60% win percentage (as opposed to 40% in evo).

also, the game definitely plays faster.