1. Hey Guest, looking for Virtua Fighter 5: Ultimate Showdown content? Rest assured that the game is identical to Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown so all current resources on here such as Command Lists with frame data, Combo Lists and the Wiki still apply. However, you can expect some VF5US specific changes to come soon!
    Dismiss Notice

FT kit on eBay

Discussion in 'General' started by Enishi, Jun 14, 2005.

1. Enishi

Enishi Well-Known Member

PSN:
    dr_curien
    XBL:
    JoeTestman
  2. Sudden_Death

Sudden_Death Well-Known Member

aack damm its posted here, too bad i was gona bid for it....now its gonna go for a LOT more. thanks lol j/k /versus/images/graemlins/smile.gif

first rule of sniping on ebay, never post a bid for something you want!!! hehehe /versus/images/graemlins/wink.gif /versus/images/graemlins/tongue.gif /versus/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

3. GreatDeceiver

GreatDeceiver Well-Known Member

I just thought I'd point out that this auction is for the GD software/IC chip/control panel with card reader only - it doesn't include the system necessary in order to play it, namely a Naomi 2 motherboard, a GD-Rom drive, a DIMM board, an I/O board and an appropriate PSU.

At that price, it's a good deal for people who already have a VF4/evo GD setup and want to upgrade. It's FT version B, as indicated by the GD serial number (GDS-0036F), which would also make it a fairly pricey upgrade for those with FT version A.

4. RagingSilver

RagingSilver Well-Known Member

woah, Jide of the UK is bidding for it! We sure do need that game to liven up the scene here in london. Trocadero is gonna be done soon to look like a damn USA Mall.

5. KS_Vanessa

KS_Vanessa Well-Known Member

uh, are you sure he's bidding on it? cuz the last time i checked the page it still had 0 bidders.....

6. Jide

Jide The Super Shinobi Silver Supporter

PSN:
    Blatant
    Yes retracted

7. RandomHajile

RandomHajile Well-Known Member

come we all each put in a % to buy it!???

london heads what do u say???

ive got a a good ebay account with 98 score and a credit card/paypal account!

Pai~Chun likes this.
  8. Crazy_Galaxy

Crazy_Galaxy Well-Known Member

It was retracted for a reason,
    Random if you want to help out London scene, talk to Ryan, Jide or me /versus/images/graemlins/wink.gif

9. RandomHajile

RandomHajile Well-Known Member

but who are u???

(voted: cheepest uk vf prankster!)

well, if i had a naomi 2 board in my yard i would buy the game for my bro, $500 is only like £300!

thats cheep for FT right?