1. Hey Guest, looking for Virtua Fighter 5: Ultimate Showdown content? Rest assured that the game is identical to Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown so all current resources on here such as Command Lists with frame data, Combo Lists and the Wiki still apply. However, you can expect some VF5US specific changes to come soon!
    Dismiss Notice

FT POPY site

Discussion in 'VF.TV' started by DRE, Jul 19, 2004.

1. DRE

DRE Well-Known Member

2. Raptor1017

Raptor1017 Well-Known Member

What is that on Lau's back? A crocodile?
    Where is the FT Pai footage? I can't wait to see how good/bad they made her. So far all there've been are Wolf, Akira, Kage... /versus/images/graemlins/frown.gif

3. DShadow

DShadow Member

That Brad player ROX

4. KiwE

KiwE Well-Known Member

Hah, I said that new chargeknee would be a great Oki tool and here we go ;P

/KiwE

5. EUROTRASH

EUROTRASH Well-Known Member

Congratulations.

6. KiwE

KiwE Well-Known Member

Thanks. Couldn't have done it without your help. Now I'm gonna buy a lotteryticket and buy Ängelholm with all it's fucktards aswell! Riches, Gold and Circus here I come!

/KiwE

7. EUROTRASH

EUROTRASH Well-Known Member

[ QUOTE ]
    KiwE said:

Thanks. Couldn't have done it without your help. Now I'm gonna buy a lotteryticket and buy Ängelholm with all it's fucktards...

[/ QUOTE ]

MOM SAYS THAT I'M INVALUABLE. HA-HA, OWNED!

/versus/images/graemlins/smirk.gif

8. Zero-chan

Zero-chan Well-Known Member

Hot n' steamy Popy 3-on-3 action a-comin' your way!

http://www.popy.tv/movie/vfr7-8.wmv

Kaede (Aoi)
    Yocchi (Wolf)
    Tenshin (Akira)

vs.

Okamisan (Aoi)
    Jeffry Nakamura(Pai)
    Nakajima (Jacky)

9. Raptor1017

Raptor1017 Well-Known Member

Finally, some Pai footage! (sorry still to the Vane and Shun player's).
    Some questions though. Exactly how much was Pai's swallow kicks slowed down, because it looks still very good. And her outfit looks kinda strange now. Have they made it where you can customize the design on her shirt and pants or are the designs just solid now with whatever color you have one (meaning, if you wear her black outfit, is the design black now instead of purple)?

10. BK__

BK__ Well-Known Member

[ QUOTE ]
    Exactly how much was Pai's swallow kicks slowed down, because it looks still very good

[/ QUOTE ]

it's only down by one frame.. my guess is to make her nitaku game actually ..... fair.

no more beating low Ps after blocked 11 frame punches thanks!!! (she now needs atleast +2 like everyone else). nyah nyah.

11. stalwartsamurai

stalwartsamurai Well-Known Member

that Wolf vs Jacky match was Tings /versus/images/graemlins/grin.gif had me sweating watching it

12. DRE

DRE Well-Known Member

13. ghostdog

ghostdog Well-Known Member

14. Chill

Chill +40 DP Content Manager Shun Gold Supporter

PSN:
    Chill58
    XBL:
    Chill PKG
    I really enjoyed the latest movie worth the 40meg download. End of the very first round, Lau vs. Lau: [8]+[P] at a disadvantage to beat a BT [2]+[K] with a slither of life left /versus/images/graemlins/shocked.gif. Some cool yomi throughout the whole vid.

15. Crazy_Galaxy

Crazy_Galaxy Well-Known Member

yeah very enteraining, I enjoyed that jeff player /versus/images/graemlins/cool.gif ,
    the FT Wolf pwnage shall we say was painfull to watch /versus/images/graemlins/crazy.gif

16. KiwE

KiwE Well-Known Member

Brads changemoves on display

Brads second change move, the flickerjab, shown around 03.41 (he slips left) and at 03.51 the first change move (rising upper > rising elbow) is shown. God damn that rising elbow looks sweet and that was a YC that gave the stagger aswell - suuuuuuuugoy!
    O4.59 - The lowpunch sabaki > (b'')-b "Sssh, sssh!"

/KiwE (Damn him for missing the free downattack @05.14 though :cry:).

17. BK__

BK__ Well-Known Member

Re: Brads changemoves on display

ahh!!!, the brad sold it big time, he had a finishing down attack of his choice, but he tried to do the knee and stuffed it up ^^

brilliant brad play. - the wolf got owned, thats what he gets for abusing lowP and and whiffing throws^^

18. Myke

Myke Administrator Staff Member Content Manager Kage

PSN:
    Myke623
    XBL:
    Myke623
  19. ghostdog

ghostdog Well-Known Member

20. Crazy_Galaxy

Crazy_Galaxy Well-Known Member

Re: POPY FT Movies

Wolf struggles out of stagger, blocks Byakko gets nothing, wolf te's akira's throw, akira side on avoids low lariat with byakko,
    Yes all that talk about Akira being weakened was right.... /versus/images/graemlins/crazy.gif

Liked the Way Dobi Akira (it was him right?) used k, and the feints he did at the end to win the match. /versus/images/graemlins/cool.gif