1. Hey Guest, looking for Virtua Fighter 5: Ultimate Showdown content? Rest assured that the game is identical to Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown so all current resources on here such as Command Lists with frame data, Combo Lists and the Wiki still apply. However, you can expect some VF5US specific changes to come soon!
    Dismiss Notice

FT10 Vs Snake Boss/BBS

Discussion in 'PlayStation Network' started by ExzetyXat1, Nov 22, 2012.

1. ExzetyXat1

ExzetyXat1 Well-Known Member

The battle between ExzetyXaT and BBS aka SNAKEBOSS is here.

SNAKEBOSS has defeated all of the greatest VF players around, Konjou, Shidosha, Wiseman, Cha-mame, GT. He is one of the top 3 on the leaderboards alongside TuchMaBaLLz( TEH BEST PLYR EVA!!!).

BBS has almost been 1st place in the VF Circuit if it hadn't been for Shidosha taking his rightful place.
    BBS has been to many offline tournaments he tells everyone to ask akai he will show you the videos of him in the VF Circuit

BBS has also changed to face and claims everybody likes him again.

He has tried to start his own VF tournament after being being banned from the VF Circuit .

With the facts I present to you, this will be no easy fight. BBS is a very tough opponent " I didn't even use all my skills on

2. EvenPit

EvenPit Well-Known Member Content Manager Eileen

I would like to see Snake Boss in action

3. ExzetyXat1

There is going to be some rules in this FT10:NO LAG!

BBS check your connection and make sure no one is using it while we are playing. I have played you before so I can tell if you are making it lag on purpose for your advantage.

Character Switching allowed. I want to kick your ass in many ways.

If you leave the room you automatically lose.

You must use all your skills.

You may play as a face or heel.

CONDITIONS:
    If I ExzetyXat1 lose I will derank myself all the way back to hunter and praise and never talk shit or flame about BBS. I will make a formal apology to BBS about all the times I have bashed him. If SNAKEBOSS (BlackBeltSpartan) loses, he must write a complete 7 paragraph (with proper grammar) apology to everyone he dced on and to Akai, for bothering him nonstop. He must also take a picture of himself and post it to this thread. SNAKEBOSS must leave VFDC forever if he loses.Do you SNAKEBOSS agree to these rules and conditions ___________?

4. MarlyJay

MarlyJay Moderator - 9K'ing for justice. Staff Member Gold Supporter

PSN:
    MarlyJay
    XBL:
    MarlyJay
    Why do you guys feed the monster? In vanilla there were a number of players people had problems with due to their conduct online. You know what we did? Laughed at them, then Ignored them, stopped playing them and let the situation die. Just carried on playing vanilla, there are always other players. Are you guys that bored with FS already that you can't just do the same?

Ellis, JaLoHa21, Tocuh and 5 others like this.
  5. social_ruin

social_ruin Well-Known Member

This thread is funny. That's why i like it.

DomAug likes this.
  6. ExzetyXat1

Im sorry but BBS is too damm funny. His words are godlike. His words cheer me up "i wasn't even using all my skills on kamais"LOOL. Doing this FT10 aganist him will bless us with even more BBS quotes. I can't wait till this FT10 is over. FS online is dying, SNAKEBOSS makes it alive.

7. Zekiel

Zekiel Well-Known Member

PSN:
    Zekiel-_
    its not gonna happen bro. he's gonna duck. Trust me

MakiLeSushi and Chefboy_OB like this.
  8. ExzetyXat1

You dare question the power o

You dare question the power of the BOSS?

9. Zekiel

Zekiel Well-Known Member

PSN:
    Zekiel-_
    But is he really the "BOSS"? Or will you make him look like moldy wheat bread? LOL. Stay tuned

10. SNAKE BOSS

SNAKE BOSS Well-Known Member

Lol to all

EvenPit likes this.
  11. Darksoul173

Darksoul173 Well-Known Member

PSN:
    Darksoul173
    snake [​IMG]

DomAug and Zekiel like this.
  12. SNAKE BOSS

Thats some lame rules and thats why I dont agree to them. If you want these rules then I can make some up to like you cant use Kage and if you do even one time then you lose the FT10 match right away and you can only use characters that I tell you to use. So if you agree to my rules then I agree to yours, hows thats. If u want to do this for real then let me know and dont make up such garbage rules.

13. SNAKE BOSS

Hey Marly jay listen I dont want all this foolishness on here u know, but these people on here they are provoking me so thats why I defend my self and its justified. If they stop talking foolish stuff and just be nice then I am all for that because I changed my ways online in vf.

14. Darksoul173

Darksoul173 Well-Known Member

PSN:
    Darksoul173
    So he is telling you to use every character you want, play your best and use all your skillz ANNND you can be both face or heel
    and you dont like those "rules" and in return you're asking him not to play his main character
    unless ofcourse you're having problems with the "If you leave the room you automatically lose" rule?

15. SNAKE BOSS

read the rest of his rules. Leaving vfdc if I lose, I dont agree to that unless he agrees to not using kage.

16. ExzetyXat1

Wait so you're going to tell me who am I going to use? Is the BOSS predicting his defeat already. I'll tell you what I will not use Kage. Like I said you can use any character you want. Why are you trying to give yourself an advantage, you said you would beat me. Im not agreeing to you picking the character for me because you'll probably pick a character I haven't used in ages.

Bottom Line: I won't use Kage and you can't pick the character for me. Also why are rules unfair? It doesn't give neither of us an advantage.

17. SNAKE BOSS

Ok if I dont pick the charecter for you then you have to take out that rule me leaving vfdc and I am not going to write an apology because I did that already and I am not doing anything wrong.

18. ExzetyXat1

Alright lets make a deal you can pick any character you want me to use from this list:
    AKIRA, LION, WOLF, JEFFEREY, EL BLAZE, GOH, JEAN,

19. SNAKE BOSS

You can pick all those if you want

Chefboy_OB likes this.
  20. ExzetyXat1

The new rules are:

We can only use our main in the first match.
    SNAKEBOSS still has to write the apology but won't leave VFDC.