1. Hey Guest, looking for Virtua Fighter 5: Ultimate Showdown content? Rest assured that the game is identical to Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown so all current resources on here such as Command Lists with frame data, Combo Lists and the Wiki still apply. However, you can expect some VF5US specific changes to come soon!
    Dismiss Notice

FT10 Vs Snake Boss/BBS

Discussion in 'PlayStation Network' started by ExzetyXat1, Nov 22, 2012.

1. steelbaz

steelbaz Well-Known Member

PSN:
    Raze--
    XBL:
    spliffy baz
    Just ignore BBS for F's sake.

ToyDingo likes this.
  2. ShinyBrentford

ShinyBrentford Well-Known Member

AAAAARRRRRRGGGGG! Nobody wants to watch a fight between a you vs. a fraud. Nobody wants to see snakeboss. He like the second person you've had sex with. He just doesn't matter.

steelbaz likes this.
  3. ShinyBrentford

ShinyBrentford Well-Known Member

Wait.... I'm not done. I got one more. Anyone that wants to F10 Snakeboss is like a Gold digger trying fuck a homeless person. That's like fucking your way to the bottom.

Chefboy_OB likes this.
  4. SNAKE BOSS

SNAKE BOSS Well-Known Member

why are u talking about ur self like that? lol.

Libertine likes this.
  5. SNAKE BOSS

U r the one lieng to ur self sushi because I know I beat u and that is that so say what u want u lost u should learn from it and become better and not talk shit.

Libertine likes this.
  6. SNAKE BOSS

There are rules in a ft10 as well and the rules are if u leave the room before the ft10 is finished then u lose and that is what sushi did so he lost and I won that is it as simple as that, done.

Libertine likes this.
  7. SNAKE BOSS

Hey u u r like a piece of shit that no one gives a 2 bit fuck about so shut ur damn mouth now and dont ever post on here again and if u do then u r everything what I said about u above.

8. SNAKE BOSS

I know u all r just posting this stuff for fun but it is foolishness and u all should not do that.

Libertine likes this.
  9. BlackGeneral

BlackGeneral The Emperor of Elbows Bronze Supporter Content Manager Akira

PSN:
    BlackGeneral
    XBL:
    BeeGee VFDC
    rofl, no. Stop applying your own rules to game that has its own. Makes you sound weak, the fact that you have to beat someone "by default", by rules you applied, when your opponent is playing VF5FS.
    Honestly, If you left me in a room for half an hour, I would have left too. Fuck that, i would have left in 15 minutes.
    Bottom line, you sound, and more than likely are, weak.

MakiLeSushi likes this.
  10. Darksoul173

Darksoul173 Well-Known Member

PSN:
    Darksoul173
    SNAKE BOSS please
    [​IMG]

11. SNAKE BOSS

Those r not my rules only those r universel rules like in tournament when someone presses start by mistake they lose the round or even the match and sushi left after less then 5 min so it was not 30 min wait and if u think I am week then do a ft10 with me cause u will not have trouble in beating me lol if u dont accept then dont talk foolishness cause u r weak.

Libertine likes this.
  12. BlackGeneral

BlackGeneral The Emperor of Elbows Bronze Supporter Content Manager Akira

PSN:
    BlackGeneral
    XBL:
    BeeGee VFDC
    I'm gonna drop this last comment and say fuck it, because I guess I'm finally starting to understand why 3/4 of VFDC literally hates you. Unless you are in a tournament, online or otherwise, you cannot put your own rules on how to win onto a game that can only be won 1 of 3 ways: KO, ring out, or time up. Even if you guys agreed to FT10, and even if Sushi left after 5 seconds, minutes, whatever; you did not reach 10 before he did, making NO ONE the winner, because you were to afraid of holding that L.

So I'm supposed to play you and then what, have you make some random excuse when I win? "I wasn't even using all of my skills." Or leave the game idle when I have 9 wins and then msg me "You left, so I lose" after I leave? No. Waste of my time, especially when I'm too dedicated to getting stronger.

In the end, you're probably gonna ignore the obvious and irrefutable , pop off about how you're a storm...excuse me, FRAUDLORD, and then go about your day. But bottom line is, no one else on this site makes stupid stipulations on an online game, and then makes numerous excuses as to why they lost to every FT 10 they issued/was challenged to... besides you.

You are weak. And for Fuck's sake, learn to spell. WTF is an Universel?

13. Genzen

Genzen Well-Known Member

I'm curious: is it considered spamming to make five [poorly constructed] consecutive posts in one thread within the space of 10 minutes (one of which being nothing more than hurling insults at another user)?

14. SNAKE BOSS

Nah you are wrong again because I dont make excuses especially anymore if someone wins vs me then I do admit it and learn from it and become better, like I said I dont do that stuff anymore what I did last year and how would anyone know if they did not do a ft10 with me this year. So stop talking foolishness cause I dont care and everyone has a right to their opinions. Also I did not make any new rules up, those wore the rules from the get go and you will not beat me in a Ft10 and that is why you dont accept it which makes you weak and a fraud. Also those who hate are only hating on them self's and I dont need to mind those kind of people anymore because I dont talk shit or bad mouth anyone unless it is in self defense. So say what you want, I am not going to get involved in it anymore because it is all on you. So remember dont hate, instead love and be loved and if anyone wants to have good matches then find me online when I am on because we can learn from each other. Be well to all and have a nice day.

Libertine likes this.
  15. Genzen

Genzen Well-Known Member

16. Darksoul173

Darksoul173 Well-Known Member

PSN:
    Darksoul173
    wore???? wore????
    who is "those"???
    what size is "the rule"

17. ExzetyXat1

ExzetyXat1 Well-Known Member